• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 day wait

faye38

Reaction score
this is the boring bit now 2 days wait for the witch to show anyone else waiting :hug:

I am on 7 day wait...haha
Not sure wht is worse 7 days or 2....... 2 I think...hope it goes by fast!!!!!!!!
and ends in a :bfp:

I am on 7 day wait...haha
Not sure wht is worse 7 days or 2....... 2 I think...hope it goes by fast!!!!!!!!
and ends in a :bfp:
hi ya i was looking the other day and thinking oh i havnt seen chillbilly on here for ages or i just couldnt find your post i hope every thing is ok with you and keep trying it will happen lots of baby dust for us both :hug:

oooh i hate that part the waiting is she or isnt she goina show up

faye-- i am usuayl in cycle buddies.....TTC threads are becoming a bit repetitive..same old same old. I hope to be outta of TTc soon...hahaha I am still waiting to test....had a 4 day early one and negative...but just had to try and see.
No ticker on yours so not sure if your still waiting? or has the witch shown.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->