2 days late: 1 day period & 4 days spotting

Goobers

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

My boyfriend are NTNP using no form of contraception except for the pull out method. A couple weeks ago we had an accident. My period is usually day 25/26 and lasts 5 days with severe cramps the first day. This month my period came on day 28 with one day of bleeding (day 2) and 4 days of spotting (days 1, 3-5) with no cramps or blood clots. I'm on day 6 and still spotting but its so light I don't need a pantyliner. I'm also experiencing moments of total fatigue then awoken with insomnia.

If I were to test, what are the chances it would be accurate? Does this sound like a strange period, or something pregnancy related?

Sorry for any typos. This site is not very droid friendly. :p

You could be pg. A test is quite accurate at the time when you should get your bfp but i have known people to get false negatives. I would take a test. If its negative and AF isnt how it normally is or if the spotting stops leave it a few days and take it again. If its still negative after that i would go to the doc. Good luck!

Thanks flou. I think you might be right. I talked to my pregger friend tonight. She had a 3 day period and a false negative around 4 weeks pregnant. She offered to buy me a test and was excited at the thought of her son having a friend close in age lol.

I have been on and off spotting today (day 6). I have also been experiencing... I wouldn't call it cramps, but that heavy, tight feeling you get the day before your period. This is getting annoying. I want more definite signs lol. I think my "period" has been too long to be implantation bleeding by this point. But its been nothing more than spotting except that one day.

Our anniversary is in a few days and so I think I will wait to test. I doubt the news would ruin our day but I don't want the weight of it heavy on our minds... If that makes sense? But when I have news I will update.

Good luck! Let me know how you get on, fxd for you. When i got my bfp it kept feeling like my period was coming and spotting is common near the time of the expected period. Fxd!

The spotting lasted a total of 6 days with only 1 day being heavy enough to need a pad. Is that too long to be implantation bleeding?

It could be implantation bleeding. When i started spotting before my mc i went to the hosp and they said some women spot on and off throughout their pregnancy. So you could be pg. A test would be fairly accurate this stage. Fxd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->