2 days late and have a faint line - is this something to worry about?

Af was due yesterday, took frer test early this am and after 3 minutes didn't notice a line so sat it down and went to make coffeee. 15 minutes later I noticed a fain pink spot at the tip where positive line should have appeared. So, yes😬 , I took it apart to get a better look and take a pic to tweak. I have short 26 day cycles ovulating around day 11. The scary thing is, I just noticed some brown/red discharge when I went to the bathroom! Am I just so desperate for my bfp that I'm reaching and need to assume af is aririving a day late and that was just an evap line in the test?

image1.jpg

Hiya Wendy! Hope it is a bfp for you! They do say to read the rest within the time limit otherwise it could be an incorrect result. Hopefully the brown discharge is implantation bleeding though! Let me know xxx

Yay so I have good news! 💖
I had to go to a&e with my allergic reaction yday and ended up staying in hospital for 6 hours where they told me I was pregnant so it's official!
The sad news is I had to take a Loratadine but they did assure me it's the safest antihistamine to take during early pregnancy so hopefully all is well! Xxx

Yay summer congrats again :)

I was prescribed loritadine when I was pregnant with DS1 and they assured me it was okay to take it. I hope your allergic reaction eases off soon x

Oh thank you as Google says 2 different things! All my lumps have completely gone now after taking just one tablet last night thank God! Have cramping now which I know is normal but I also had it before mc so I'm just choosing to stay positive! Fingers crossed! Xx

Congratulations on the bump update <3

Cramping is totally normal hun but I can see why you might be worried. Sending positive vibes your way :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->