2 days late but negative clearblue

ashlee23

Reaction score
Hi
We've been TTC for around 9 months now but always knew it would take a while as I was on depo up until march (last jab December). My periods returned after a couple of months and have been regular since July. I was due on on Monday (always in the morning) and had some very light pink spotting sun night but then nothing happened. I did a Lloyd's digital test which came up error but when I disposed of the stick there was 2 lines which got my hopes up, I've since read that's normal on the digital and to ignore it. I did a clear blue digital yesterday which was negative so I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant but have had tender breasts and still no sign of period. Anyone any experience of this?

Maybe the light pink spotting was implantation bleeding? And the HCh might take a while to build up enough in your system to be detected in your urine. I hope you get your BFP very soon! Any sign of AF?
Fx for you :flower:

My AF is late too and getting BFN. Late BFP are common apparently so I'm crossing my fingers! I was on depo too. Let us know how you get on :) best of luck x

I got a positive 2 days later on first response. How about you iwantbabydust? Didn't realise late BFPs were common! Thanks ladies xx

I got a positive 2 days later on first response. Thanks ladies xx

Congrats!!! I went off depo the same time you did so this gives me hope.

It's horrible TTC after depo isn't it? I knew it could take a while but kept hearing stories of it being years but when I looked online it said approx 8 months is average which is about right for me. I got a clearblue ovulation kit, refused to use it regularly as I believe it makes sex almost an obligation on those days and I didn't want that, but just by using it for one month it was reassuring to see I was ovulating again. Hope you get you BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->