2 days of "is this it?" left!!

MrsLo

Reaction score
Went to the doctor today and he told my husband not to leave me alone this weekend :) My contractions were showing up every 5 minutes on the monitor.
They have continued to be about 5 minutes apart all day long.
Hubby and I went for a long drive because they seem to intensify in the truck and they were 4 mins apart that entire time.
Since we've been home they've gone back to being about 5 minutes apart but have hurt a little more and I'm feeling them lower, and in my back :)
They still aren't terribly painful. Just enough to make me stop and say ooohh... but I could walk and talk through them.
They told me to go to the hospital when I can't walk and talk through them and they are coming every 3-4 mins.
Soooo I am hoping these things increase so we can get this show on the road!!
I have also had some bloody mucus today. Not sure how much is required for it to be considered a show???

Butttt if they stop (Which I am sure they will because that is the story of my life..... ) I am scheduled to be induced on my due date Monday morning :) Doctor doesn't want me going over because baby was already measuring 7.5 lbs 2 weeks ago. Thank goodness.

Soooo you ladies only have 2 more days of "Is this it?!" posts to suffer through from me!!!

you are SO luckyyou are getting induced ON your due date! :growlmad: i was due yesterday and been in 'unestablished' labour for three weeks. and my induction date isnt untill the 10th of feb :(

god luck!!! i bet you dont get any sleep the night before your due to be induced cos of how excited you will be!! :thumbup::flower::winkwink:

Race you????!!!! :haha:

You are on!!
Hahaha I wish these contractions would just get stronger. OR better yet, I wish my water would break!!

I honestly don't know what to take from these contractions. They hurt. They are so regular.... and my back is aching. But they aren't what people describe as agony... I'm so stressed lol.

you are SO luckyyou are getting induced ON your due date! :growlmad: i was due yesterday and been in 'unestablished' labour for three weeks. and my induction date isnt untill the 10th of feb :(

god luck!!! i bet you dont get any sleep the night before your due to be induced cos of how excited you will be!! :thumbup::flower::winkwink:

Oh my goodness... Feb 10th, you poor thing!! I hope you go before!!

I know I'm lucky. My doctor is great!!
And you are right about the no sleep. I'm sure it will be impossible.

good luck honey,hope something happens soon for all you ladies xxx

good luck, hope things speed up for you. I have been following your 'is this it' posts and each time i have thought this is it for you lol but obviously it wasn't. I will look out for your update xx

I'm 6 days overdue! Midwife says baby is into "the 9 pound weight bracket" now already but still nothing!!!

Looks like MrsLo has logged off! She's looking likely to win our baby race! My contractions have slowed after more than12hours :growlmad:

Ooooh i hope this is it! I keep logging on to check on you! Fingers crossed hun xx

I don't think I'm going to win 3011.

Although, what I thought was a bloody show yesterday was nothing compared to what I woke up to today. (I know I said this on your thread too but ewwww).

Contractions have spread out though.... but they are lower and a little more "focused?".
I am just praying this leads to something before my induction on Monday!

You overdue ladies are amazing. I couldn't do it. I am so impatient.

ahhh MrsLO ... I am so excited for you, I hope that you do get to have her before you have to be induced!!! It sounds like your making some progress today lol (I dont want to jinxx it tho) LMAO!!! At least you havea light at the end of the tunnel now and your going to not be pregnant forever!!! lol!!

Good luck hunnie xx

Thanks so much DivineBeauty.
Still feeling lots of cramps and the occassional contraction but nothing to get excited about yet.

I'm going to go walk soon :)

You've got us all on the edge of our seats here! I'm so excited for you xx

Still just waiting around.
I haven't had as many contractions today as I was having yesterday :(
They are staying about 10 mins apart.
Oh well we have dinner plans with friends tonight.... maybe it will happen while we are already in town so we won't have to make 2 trips.

so made up for you hun :happydance:

Best of Luck I hope you go natural over the weekend but hey if not you will have you baby here soon anyway :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->