2 days till testing but...

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
I have a dentist appointment at 8am tomoroow morning to get top 2 wisdom teeth taken out..im freaking out about it..and still to early to take a test right now . It has to be done now!! I already have agoraphobia and anxiety/ panic attacks so will be taking a ativan before I go in. I'm being put under as well. Just praying if I did end up getting pregnant this cycle nothing happens to baby. I can't hold off any longer an getting this done I've been in so much pain.

AF due in 9 days so I'm around 4dpo today.

Oh that’s scary I have a lot of anxiety around things like that too!! Baby would be so so tiny at this point I’m sure it will be completely fine. I would try not to test tomorrow either so it doesn’t add to your anxiety. Just remember at this point baby wouldn’t even have implanted yet so isn’t taking nutrients from you xx
Hope all goes well tomorrow, just think in 24 hours it will all be over and you don’t have to think about it anymore!

Oh that’s scary I have a lot of anxiety around things like that too!! Baby would be so so tiny at this point I’m sure it will be completely fine. I would try not to test tomorrow either so it doesn’t add to your anxiety. Just remember at this point baby wouldn’t even have implanted yet so isn’t taking nutrients from you xx
Hope all goes well tomorrow, just think in 24 hours it will all be over and you don’t have to think about it anymore!
Thanks for easing my mind I'm so antsy. I'd reschedule but I've been waiting since last November to get them out. Waiting list was so long..I'll be happy after when they are out and no more pain. I'll update ya tomorrow after I home and relaxed. No I deff not going to test .

Thanks for the support I needed to get it out somewhere .

Praying for supernatural protection for you and possible baby!! Hope it goes well!!

Well besides crying a little right before they started ,things went well. I'm in so much freaking pain my mans heading out soon to pick up my amoxicillin and pain meds. Now that the numbness is gone I can't take this pain. Ouch!!

Did get a nap in right when I got home ..was put under. Loopy haha
Going to take it easy on the medication baby's a if I'm pregnant don't want to hurt baby. Not sure when I'll test maybe tomorrow even though it's early.

So happy all went well and it’s over for you now!! Fx on your tests :)

Good luck hon.
I had my wisdom teeth pulled 2 years ago and I was in agony.

Make sure u rest and take it easy.
Good luck with testing.

Good luck hon.
I had my wisdom teeth pulled 2 years ago and I was in agony.

Make sure u rest and take it easy.
Good luck with testing.
Hurts worse now than when i had the still in, but i got pain meds and antibiotics to take. So I'm feeling pretty goooood right now . Resting watching a movie. Might test tomorrow not sure yet.

Girl if it happened, baby is fine. Gets nothing from you really until placenta takes over...7 weeks

Girl if it happened, baby is fine. Gets nothing from you really until placenta takes over...7 weeks
Oh thank God good to know. Will start testing tomorrow morning. In more pain this morning had to take pain meds. Got no sleep and face is very swollen. =

Can’t wait to see your new thread Jess!

Can’t wait to see your new thread Jess!
Thanks sweetie. I just bought 25 accumed and 1 first response pregnancy tests I don't even need them still have like 150 strips still to use up.. I'll blame it on the pain meds and being bored haha.. Not having much hope about this cycle but we did dtd 3 times so there is still a chance. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->