2 days

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
Hello
according to my app i should be able to test in 2 day or af will arrive, either or i will thank God for a bfp or another on time af. Blessing and baby dust!!!

Hey,

Saw your post and thought id say hello! Sorry to hear your spotting, had you been tracking your ovulation?

Hey,

Saw your post and thought id say hello! Sorry to hear your spotting, had you been tracking your ovulation?

Hi Buttercup

Yeah i'm bummed about af coming but hey she's right on time! I thank God for that, i was no tracking opk this month or last month only because i was trying to relax and just take some me time, now i am on cd 3 but weirdly i've been feeling like i need to vomit yuck... anyways what about you ?

I'm currently 4dpo (I think). Timing OV is such a guessing game. It's my first month trying for #3 with OPKs and I had negative results in the morning and positives in the afternoon for 3 days! Very confusing, so it was a bit of a guessing game! Personally think I missed my window but only time will tell! Is this your first? :flower:

I'm currently 4dpo (I think). Timing OV is such a guessing game. It's my first month trying for #3 with OPKs and I had negative results in the morning and positives in the afternoon for 3 days! Very confusing, so it was a bit of a guessing game! Personally think I missed my window but only time will tell! Is this your first? :flower:

what is dpo? Yes i am ttc #1. the opks confuse me i never know when is the best time to use them...

Dpo - days past ovulation.
Some OPKs say first thing, some say afternoon so I guess it's a case of strictly following the OPKs instructions. Something I don't tend to do as curiosity and impatience gets the better of me lol!

I think you have the right idea as well, just taking some you time and relaxing with it :thumbup: ttc can be extremely stressful!

Keeping fingers crossed for this cycle for you! Taking your temp is quite good, I used that with my first daughter and it definitely peaked when OV kicked in
:dust:

Dpo - days past ovulation.
Some OPKs say first thing, some say afternoon so I guess it's a case of strictly following the OPKs instructions. Something I don't tend to do as curiosity and impatience gets the better of me lol!

I think you have the right idea as well, just taking some you time and relaxing with it :thumbup: ttc can be extremely stressful!

Keeping fingers crossed for this cycle for you! Taking your temp is quite good, I used that with my first daughter and it definitely peaked when OV kicked in
:dust:

I've been thinking of temping also just a little hard as i get up with my husband any time from 3:30-5am and i get up for work at 7:45. I really want to be a mother !! thank you for your support, i am also praying for you !

Your very welcome. I've found such support previously on here when I miscarried my 2 babies, its just wonderful having people that understand exactly what your going through.
Always here if you need any support. I could very well be in a similar position to yours now if AF shows up on 22nd July as expected.

You will be a Mummy soon, just have faith and positivity :hugs:

Thank you for your kind words keep in touch and keep me posted regarding bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->