2 DPO 3/21 looking for tww partner in crime

Unfortunately right now we do not have any pets, because our busy schedule with my husbands hockey playing & coaching has us on the road most evenings! However, I am hoping to get a couple dogs once our schedule calms down a bit and we are home more!

I don't have any pets atm as live with oh parents. Just securing a mortgage now so hopefully moving in a with a nursery to make xx

6dpo now! It is going by so fast which is great :) but things have been pretty busy which helps so I haven't been obsessing too much. I will see how long I can hold off POAS.

We don't have any pets. Well, technically I do have a dog but my mum adopted him when I moved to the UK for a couple of years and I don't have the heart to take him back cos they grew so close. He is good with kids but not great so it is best mum keeps him and we visit.

What do you ladies do to pass the two week wait time. I try to have relaxing candlelit baths in the evenings or going for walks (when we aren't under 3 feet of snow).

We don't have pets. dH doesn't like them because he says they make too much mess.And as much as I'd love a dog, considering how difficult it is for us to keep the place tidy just with one toddler, I can't imagine having to cope with a dog as well... Haha.And no cats because I'm crazy allergic...

Yeah it's extremely difficult to keep a clean house with dogs, let alone three!!!! I clean everyday, especially now that DD is crawling!! I just told my husband the other day that now I understand why ppl get rid of their pets when they have kids! but we won't, it's just quite a bit more work!!!

To pass the time, I work on projects, house DIY projects, craft projects, cooking projects, right now I'm making a family tree quilt for my parents and planning DD first BDAY party!! Which I'm making her invitations for!!

To pass the time, I work on projects, house DIY projects, craft projects, cooking projects, right now I'm making a family tree quilt for my parents and planning DD first BDAY party!! Which I'm making her invitations for!!
That sounds like fun! Do you work outside the home In addition to all that??
I work full time, and I just about manage to get real food on the table most nights (and DS frequently eats pizza from the freeze or leftover chicken wings for dinner because the babysitter has to feed him before I get home...)
I'm also out 2-3 nights of the week many weeks. I go to a therapist one evening and an amazing parenting course one night a week (which is ending next week! Boo hoo!), so I kinda don't have a lot of time to obsess over the tww...

I also play poker once every three weeks, in a poker tournament organized by my best friend and her husband. I have that tonight, which I'm really looking forward to...

I currently have 3 dogs aka my fur babies! one is a pit bull that is my sweet cuddle bug that actually just started sleeping in the bed with us, which I never said I would do! And she didn't have a mean bone in her body, hate how they are singled out for that when it's all in how you raise any dog of how their aggression will be. Then we have a French bulldog that has the funniest personality. Last we have a little Chihuahua. We used to also have a great Dane that we just had to put down in the last couple of months and that was heart breaking as she had been with me and my dh since we first got together. I also work at a vet hospital on the side, it was my first job and have just never left.

I feel like this tww had been going by pretty fast this time but started a new job this week and having that to occupy my mind. Usually I'm starting to drive myself mad by 6dpo and I'm still holding out on testing!!! So proud of myself!

I have 2 puppies , 3 chickens and a gecko , 3 children and a husband which takes more looking after then the rest of them , i buy loads of cheapies and do a few million every day from probably about a week after ovulation , I'm determined I will hold off this month but I probably won't beable to , I'm really trying not to already and im only 4 dpo atm , hoping I can keep myself busy for atleast another week then I'll be pretty proud of myself x

Well, I caved and tested at only 7dpo, both are FMU. I had no idea that a cold could be a possible symptom (thanks bellyfever ;)), so I consulted dr google and found lots of people that had cold symptoms and got their BFP down the track. So here are my test that I tweaked in a hope I would see something haha. And it's official that I have line eye as I can see something on the bottom test when at only 7dpo I know nothing will be there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 15
Well, I caved and tested at only 7dpo, both are FMU. I had no idea that a cold could be a possible symptom (thanks bellyfever ;)), so I consulted dr google and found lots of people that had cold symptoms and got their BFP down the track. So here are my test that I tweaked in a hope I would see something haha. And it's official that I have line eye as I can see something on the bottom test when at only 7dpo I know nothing will be there

I feel like I'm draw to something on the second test! Xx

I was just going to ask when y'all would be testing!? Im not going to test until Saturday or Sunday, I only have 2 tests (88¢ Walmart teats) so I don't Want to waste them!!
I am not currently working regularly, I only go in when they really need me, I'm a veterinary emergency technician /surgical technician! I also have lost my great Dane to a brain tumor last February!! Sounds like we have a lot in common, I've had 6 great Danes in my life and they are my favorite breed. When we don't have so many dogs we will eventually get another one!! They are amazing dogs!! I three about pits! I love that breed, they have a bad Rep, because people are irresponsible with their owning of dogs!! :'(.. we usually rescue our dogs, it's so easy when working in the animal field to see so many great dogs in need of a home!!!

Today my lower back has been hurting a lot!!! It makes me excited !!! I usually have extreme excessive thirst when pregnant too so it'll be exciting to see if I get it.. but I think that generally starts around/shortly after implantation!!!

SKC I kind of feel like I see something!!!!! Yay!! I can't wait to see more tests!!

skc I feel like my eyes are drawn to something one the bottom one also!! Can't wait to see today's test!! I'm 7dpo today and still holding out but had to make myself run to the pot and go this morning so I wouldn't grab anything to owe on, lol. I'll be testing in the morning most def!! Has anyone else tested?

I haven't yet! I'll test Saturday morning if af hasn't shown up.. I think my lp is messed up at least in my other cycles she's showed up too early. And my uterus is all ache feeling yesterday and through the night so I may be out!!

I tested this morning 9dpo. BFN. And my temp dropped off to pre-ovulation temp this morning. So AF will be arriving soon for me.

Hopeful, I'm sorry to hear!! :( .. Hopefully it is an implantation dip and jumps back up??? I don't know just trying to give some hope.. I am thinking I am out too.. I don't really have any reason to think that, just took so long to get DD and having weird uterine twinges like normal before af.. so we will see I guess,, it's never over until af shows!!!!

Hopeful.89 your not it till the ugly witch shows her face, 9dpo is still really early so your still in. Fx for you

Skc have you tested today?

Pinkpassion it could be good sign that your having the ache uterus might be a good thing? I've been noticing a lot more cramping the past 2 days but that's about it and that's not uncommon for me to cramp so I try not to think nothing of it

8dpo and bfn. I can see a possible something when I edit it but I really don't think that says much haha.
Can't wait to see other people's tests :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78