2 DPO 3/21 looking for tww partner in crime

It's hard not to obsess when we get closer to the time when we could start to possibly see that second line! I know I just go insane around this time. But with a hour hold it would be really hard to see something right now so I wouldn't think too much about that one. Hope we get something more in the morning! Fx for us all. Glad y'all all see the lines on mine too but can't see anything without camera?

It's funny how the camera picks up things we can't actually see. But I can certainly see them!
I'm not counting on that one at all ;) I'm going to get a FRER in a few days anyway, as I just read the feedback where I purchased the ICs and they aren't great. Don't know why I didn't check before!
OH keeps asking if I'm pregnant and it's stressing me out :(

This mornings tests, was hoping to see more this morning, think I can see a shadow on the green test irl??? But prob the start of an evap

Attachments

• 2015-03-28 08.23.59.jpg
    2015-03-28 08.23.59.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015-03-28 08.20.13.jpg
    2015-03-28 08.20.13.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
I feel like I can see it too!!
I tested this morning and bfn, I'm somewhere around 7-8dpo if I ovulated last Friday/Saturday.. so I know there's still plenty of time but I'm still disappointed lol!! And I only have one test left, I'll wait and use it Monday if no af.. still having backache and cramps and last night my eye kept twitching.. don't know if that's relevant but thought I'd throw it in lol.. also more vivid dreams the last two nights.. seriously last night I dreamt my niece and two nephews were here and we couldn't find my youngest nephew anywhere and there was a wild hog in my back yard so I shot it in the head and sliced open it's stomach to see if my nephew was eaten by it...... WTF?! Hahaha.. I feel like I was really shooting it and I could hear the stomach as I cut it open, Sorry gross I know, but seriously why would I dream something like that lol... anyway I'll post a pic of my teat anyway!

This mornings test, 7-8 dpo

Attachments

• 2015-03-28 08.14.32.jpg
    2015-03-28 08.14.32.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
So excited by all the positivity on this thread when I'm having a b and b catch up. So between 7 and 10 dpo. I have been getting really sharp twinges this morning But could be th3 start of af coming. I have just been passing the time by working hard and now it's the weekend I'm chilling. It's horrible weather atm in the UK so will be a day of reading. Then I am going to cook the OH a nice steak dinner :) xx

30 mins after I took my test I swear I could see a line.. anyone see it?!
I've got serious line eye. ... :/

Attachments

• 2015-03-28 09.29.21.jpg
    2015-03-28 09.29.21.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 9
30 mins after I took my test I swear I could see a line.. anyone see it?!
I've got serious line eye. ... :/

I don't know if I can see anything yet hun but it's still so early! I've just woken up from a long nap (I feel sooooo tired today) and I've convinced myself that it will be like fmu again ... of to poas hahahaha 😂😂😂😂 xx

Blaring bfn x

Attachments

• 1427563965010221782138.jpg
    1427563965010221782138.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
How many dpo hopeful? I can't wait to retest, although I'll probably wait until Monday now, since I only have one test left!!

How many dpo hopeful? I can't wait to retest, although I'll probably wait until Monday now, since I only have one test left!!

I'm between about 7 and 11 just going on knowing my body etc. I have 2 blue dye tests left but will Def be getting some more Though. Don't know why I do it .... everymonth I say no testing till due day and every month I test from stupid dpo lol xx

I just took these tests and bfn. I'm 10dpo now so I keep thinking I'm out even though I know it is still early

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 11
SKC, not sure how reliable my line eye is.. but I think I see something on your tests!! :)

Oh really? :) I chucked them out after 5 minutes cos I got frustrated. I have been wanting to get them out for ages but keep resisting ;)

Skc I think I have line eye looking at your tests too. I tested again early this afternoon and bfn, I'm feeling out to even though it's early pink! I do it to myself every time.

Some more bfn tests! When are we gonna start seeing some lines ladies??

Attachments

• 2015-03-28 16.49.51.jpg
    2015-03-28 16.49.51.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
I don't know but I'm ready for a positive lol

I hope we see at least 1 line soon really do. I think my timing was out this month. Been the longest 6 months of my life. I had an angel baby a while ago with an ex. It was concived after only being off the pill for 40 days. I know now why it wouldn't have worked but I just think now I'm in such a positive loving relationship why isn't it working ... sorry to rant :-( xx

Hopeful sorry to hear about your angel baby. I know what you mean by feeling like everything else is good and not understanding why it's so hard to catch that little eggy but I do try to keep faith and think that everything happens for a reason. Even though we don't always understand why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->