2 DPO 3/21 looking for tww partner in crime

Skc it's still early! I'll post my test in the morning! I tested when I got home but of course it was bfn with dilute urine but I couldn't hold out any more lol

Here's tonight's test because y'all know I had to go back and stare at it again after I threw it out and told myself I wasn't going to look at it again. I just seem to go insane once I start poas :blush: this is after it's dried.

Attachments

• 2015-03-26 20.01.36.jpg
    2015-03-26 20.01.36.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 12
Im wondering if I'm having symptoms or just in my head lol.. Ive had my "famous" pregnancy backache that Ive had every time I'm pregnant and having a lot of weird feelings in my uterus.. also today Ive had sharp pains in my cervix, like lightening crotch, like I did in early pregnancy with DD.. so I'm getting pretty excited, but staying reserved in case it's nothing!!

I'm very excited to be seeing y'all tests!!!! I want to see lines ladies!!! We all need two lines this month!!!

If I zoom in I can see something bellyfever. :) I always try not to go back to them but I usually do!
Sounds very promising pinkpassion!

My period tracker is telling me my period could be as early as Sunday, but I'm going to try and hold off testing until at least Tues or Weds.

I have just tested ... bfn I think will post a pic later xx

Here's this mornings test and put lay night's test in pic to, look at the evap on it!:blush:

Attachments

• 2015-03-27 08.22.37.jpg
    2015-03-27 08.22.37.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
I may have serious line eye, but Bellyfever, I think I see a line on top pic too, definitely on bottom lol!!

Today I'm having a serious backache and I had cramps all night.. I don't know what to make of it, I had a dream af started which made me a bit sad, I guess I'll just have to be more patient!

I see something on pic but I couldn't see much irl this morning can't wait to go home and look at it again!!

I secretly love digging them out of the trash Haha, but know I shouldn't!!! Can't wait to see more tests and to test tomorrow!! I'll post the pic first thing!

I also forgot to add, I'm feeling feverish today, my temp all morning has been above 99... possibly a good sign with the backache and cramps, but still unsure...

Pink passion: that is very exciting, the high temp is a great sign.

My temp came back up a bit today, however I had brown spotting last night. Not sure if AF or not. It's early to be AF for me though. I will test again on Sunday if AF doesn't show first.

Baby dust to all! :)

Meh.... I caved and tested!! Super diluted urine after drinking tons and held for only an hour... why?! Why did I test lol... o well.. not sure I'll test in the morning now (who am I kidding?!) But I don't want to waste anymore tests.. I just feel like I'm pregnant!!

Edit: pic taken at 8 minute mark!!!

Attachments

• 2015-03-27 15.09.24.jpg
    2015-03-27 15.09.24.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Pinkpassion I do the same thing just came home and feel like I gotta poas our I might be wasting my chance to see something when of course nothing is there lol. I keep having that feeling like I'm pregnant too this month but I think it's all in my head. I'm still having a lot of creamy CM and cramps off and on

I'm having a lot of weird uterus twinges, it feels full and tingly/warm like it did when I was pregnant.... only time will tell.. Im just being impatient lol, didn't get a bfp until 10dpo with my daughter, but 7 dpo the time before that, albeit very very very squinter Hahaha!! Hurry up morning!!!

I know pink I just want to go to bed now so tomorrow can already be here so I can test and it's only 7:30pm here right now. Here are this afternoons tests, I always feel like I see something on the pics??

Attachments

• 2015-03-27 19.29.09.jpg
    2015-03-27 19.29.09.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
I can see something on your tests for sure!
I didn't take one this morning. Going to wait a few days I think. I feel like something is different, I'm getting cramps and a few sharp twinges and creamy cm, and I just feel 'off' I guess. I hate not knowing :(

Skc you have a super strong will power! I can't ever seen to stop once I start

I hear you SKC, I hate not knowing. It is what it is though!!!
Bellyfever, I definitely see lines...

Here's to all our tests in the morning!!!!:dust: :dust:

Bahaha, not that strong unfortunately cos I just tested with like an hour hold. I only do FMU normally. But hey, what is some more obsessing ;) but BFN

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78