• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO 3/21 looking for tww partner in crime

Also, looking at my chart with all my symptoms, it shows ewcm through Saturday with pain, so I guess I could be anywhere from 7-9dpo.... o brother... well I don't want to keep testing for no reason, what are y'all going to do? Keep testing or wait a bit?

Pink I swear I see something on your test? Can you see anything irl? I need to stop poas but can't and don't have much to keep me busy other then cleaning and washing the dogs today.

Hi girls ... bfn over here in the UK this morning. Sorry witch showed hopeful. I have a feeling I will be joining u this month to. Pink 9 days is still so early (believe me I'm trying to believe that to right now lol) xx

Yes I see something irl.. it's so faint though, right now I'm trying to decide if I want to use an answer test in the morning!!

Pink I would if I was you. Maybe use the cheap one first and then if you see something again then use your answer test.

Hopeful it's hard not to get discouraged when we try to get bfp so early and all we see is bfn after bfn. Why do we do this to ourselves...

O man. I just checked my test at the one hour mark and there is definitely a line!!!

Do y'all see it or have I gone crazy?!

Attachments

• 20150329_091312.jpg
    20150329_091312.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
I wanna say I still see it but seen it better in the first pic...When you gonna test again?

I'll test in the morning with fmu, out of cheap tests.. only have my answer tests left!! REALLY don't want to waste them, but I'm feeling like this calls for it?!

Well ladies how are we today? How are your symptoms?!

I think u should use one tomorrow pink. Belly it's sooooo hard. I just want it to happen now I really do.

No symptoms at all to report for me ... I'm 100 percent out I just feel it x

Hopeful, :'(... I'm Sorry!! We aren't out until the witch shows her ugly face, but I know what you mean!! I feel like I'm pregnant, something inside keeps telling me I am pregnant but why are my tests not confirming it?! I felt this exact way with my DD, just knew I was pregnant even with some negative tests and then boom positives.. I need to just be patient but I don't like disappointment!!! I remember when I was ttc for so long it hurt so bad everytime af showed, this time I said we'd let nature take it's course, but this cycle just seemed so different from the beginning after bd'ing around O I just felt different.. o it's just so hard. And once you pee on one stick and see a negative you are consumed with needing to pee on more because there might be a change"!!! Ugh.. I wish I could just be more patient!!!

And once you pee on one stick and see a negative you are consumed with needing to pee on more because there might be a change"!!! Ugh.. I wish I could just be more patient!!!

ugh, yes. This is me to a T.

I'm desperately trying not to give in to the urge to POAS until Thursday but it's so darned hard!

my symptoms are still the same nothing to different. Pink you couldn't have explained that better. Wish I could be more patient to do wouldn't drive myself insane, it's such a hard emotional rollercoaster especially when it takes a long time for it to happen. I've had a good feeling that I was pregnant this time too but think it's just in my head. Really feel like I would see something by now....

I know ladies!! I need more patience.. maybe that's what I'm supposed to learn through all this!!! You'd think I'd already learned it haha...
Well we sold my car today, we want a bit bigger of one so we got a great offer on mine and sold it.. now I don't have a car to go buy more tests, but we are going to go look at one tomorrow!! I can always take DH's car or truck, he has enough vehicles .. The car we are looking at is a mazda mazda5, its like a miniature minivan, its not something I love but its practical for a growing family, and a lot bigger than I had thought (we went and looked at one yesterday so we could see how we liked it) always thought I was more the suv type but hubby said no, this is cheaper haha!

Good thing you got a good deal on yours. I have a large car right now and want to have an suv by the time we eventually have a baby but my car is paid for and don't want another payment, so prob going to drive mine into the ground. Hope you get a vehicle soon cuz you are def going to need more tests!!! I can't wait till tomorrow to test!! Even though it will prob just be a bfn in my face again but one can hope.

lol , yes I will need more tests!!! I have the two so I am at least good for the morning.. Not having a car note is awesome! All ours are paid for, cheap older cars/trucks, mine was newer/nice so we got almost enough to buy outright this one we are looking at, that plus some we've put into saving for a bigger vehicle!!

I really hope we don't get bfn tomorrow!! SOMEONE needs a positive, preferably ALL of us someones!!!!! I keep going to twoweekwait.com and reading the bfp stories... it makes me feel better seeing people getting negative at 11-12 dpo then positives haha!!!! ahhh we can still hold out hope!!!

I'm the same way been looking up charts and reading about ladies that had bfn before their bfp. Makes me feel better too. I hope we have at least faint bfp tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about it!

I know me too... it's consuming me.. I have been so lazy today.. I was so busy with DH yesterday, we got a lot of work done on the house.. I really should do something today lol!!

Bfn again. I'm probably clinging onto nothing, but the reviews for the tests said that they aren't even picking up pregnancies that are 7 weeks along, so are they just crap tests? I feel like I'm out but in the back on my mind is a niggling thing that I might not be and it's annoying me lol. I am still full of cold, I have weird cramps that I haven't had before, bloated, sooo tired, feel queezy but that is probably the cold. I just don't know :/ I might pick up a FRER to use tomorrow and then wait for AF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member