2 DPO 3/21 looking for tww partner in crime

I'm sure we will see some lines soon, it is still early!! It has to be someone's month
I'm sorry about your angel baby hopeful x
And I totally agree with what you said bellyfever. Something is catching my eye on the bottom test though!

You're right! Everything happens for a reason, even if we do not understand!! I can't wait to see more tests.. I want to test in the morning so bad, but I don't want to waste a test either!! :/ We'll see what tomorrow brings!!!

U ladies are ace! Loved reading this thread! Hope u don't mind me poppin in ha. U just say it how it is, I like to poas but trying not to this time. Like really really really trying so I am liking reading others alike ha. I am quite a few days behind so I will b excited to see how u get on

Good luck ladies!!..... Oh yes I can see some lines on ur tests too! Xxx

Hey ladies! Sorry for being MIA the last few days. AF arrived last night - 2 days early :( onto the next cycle! good luck and baby dust to all of you! :)

Sorry to hear hopeful.89. Next month hun! I'm feeling like AF is going to come early for me too, I'm crampy and a bit moody so we will see. I'm having a baking day with dd cos it's a bit yuck outside and to take my mind off things. Any excuse to bake ;)

Sorry hopeful!!! :'(.. I Hope next month is your month!!!

I hope your cramps are implantation cramps and pregnancy symptoms :)

Well.. Im going to list What's new today because I'm driving myself crazy and dh is at a friends playing some board game Haha!
I've had some pinching feeling in my uterus, along with the hot/tingly/heavy feeling there.. I'm exhausted beyond exhaustion.. can barely keep my eyes open, Ive been starving all day which is extremely unusual for me, and my boobs have become tender on the sides, very weird because I'm still breastfeeding DD and they haven't been sore in many many months!! I'm still adamant that Im pregnant so I've decided I'm going to test with my last 88¢ test tomorrow and if it is negative I'll wait and get more Monday, if there's any bit of a line I'll use an answer test Monday (I have two that I've been hiding from myself for months, because I love these tests and I don't want To waste them, I'm only allowed to use one if there's a real noticeable line that y'all can see too, not just my crazy line eye lol)

Also forgot, dizzy, elevated temp above 99 , and back acccccccchhhhhheeeeee .. such a pain!!!!
Good luck for tomorrow ladies, I'm off to dream of all our bfp's!!!!

She is 9.5 months, tried for almost 4 years and had three miscarriages before her!! So would be so thrilled for it to happen so quickly this time!!!

Oh I hope it does happen! I love that age, I miss it sooo much. They grow up far too fast, it's just crazy. My dd goes to school next year and I'm already heart broken over it!

Oooooooo.. I can't imagine!! I'm already feeling like she's grown too fast, but this is an amazing age. She's learning so much fun stuff.. yesterday she waved at everyone she saw in the grocery store, and she's just the joy of my life, I'd love to have 5 girls, but my dh is adamant that this next be our last.. could I be so blessed to get two in one swing?! Lol.. BTW, I came from a family of 5 girls, I'm the middle!!! ;), dh wants a boy next!! We will be team yellow, I wanted to do it with my DD but was so emotional with that pregnancy and my previous losses I felt like I needed to call my baby by her/he and name her/him and pray for her by name!!! But this time for sure, team yellow!! Surprise at our c-section!!!! Since we won't get to have a surprise due date from spontaneous labor, Haha!!! Anyone else know what they will do? Find out or not?

I would love all girls too, I have never seen myself having boys for some reason. Not that it would matter of course! OH would like another girl. He says it's our last unless we win the lottery as he stresses about money even though he is on a well paid job. So I'm secretly hoping I get twins as I would adore at least 3.
I will be finding out the sex, I'm far too impatient not to know. Though with dd they said they 'think' girl but never got a good enough look. I was adamant she was a girl from the beginning and got girly things I was so convinced.

Sorry AF got you Hopeful!I poas this morning to a blaring bfn but it's still early (9dpo approx), and while technically AF is due today, in reality it probably won't show for another week cuz I ovulated late in the end.Also, with my chemical in October, I got a bfp at 9dpo, but with DS, I didnt get my bfp until 14dpo and that was after an implantation temp drop and rise, as well as IB.This month I have terrible back pain due to probably a pulled muscle, since last Monday.And I've gad breast pain st the sides for the past few days too...

SKC, I was also adamant DD was a girl, I kept telling dh and he was so sad lol, but once she was born it all changed!! He wouldn't put her down, it was so sweet, even now He's so protective over her... I told him I think we will have all girls but I kind of would feel bad if he didn't get one boy, I keep joking we will have boy/girl twins so I get at least two girls and he gets a boy!! That doesn't make him happy lol.. he also worries about money!! But we will be fine!!
Yoshy you should post a pic of your test!!!
I will probably test soon, Ive been unable to sleep all night, hence why I'm up stalking bnb when I should be asleep, but I'm exhausted!!! Can't wait to see this mornings tests for all of us!!! Good luck ladies!!!

Just tested, probably bfn but thinking I can see something?! O well!! I'm feeling a bit sad, thought for sure I'd see something this morning!!!

Attachments

• 20150329_074948.jpg
    20150329_074948.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 11
Here's all my tests this morning and all...wait for it...bfn. so thought I was gonna see something this morning as nips have slowly started getting sore and having twinges. They never get sore so was thinking a new symptom was a good sign but guess not. My other symptoms have been cramps off and on, hungry and thirsty. Feeling out already once again.

Hopeful so sorry to hear about the witch showing, fx for next month.

Attachments

• 2015-03-29 08.26.43.jpg
    2015-03-29 08.26.43.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2015-03-29 08.28.58.jpg
    2015-03-29 08.28.58.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2015-03-29 08.32.07.jpg
    2015-03-29 08.32.07.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2015-03-29 08.34.41.jpg
    2015-03-29 08.34.41.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
I forgot to take a pic before I threw it in the bin this morning... I'll see if I can find it when I get home tonight. In any case, I'm going to try and hold off testing again before Thursday or Friday.

Meant to add that I only have 6 IC tests which I'm supposed to make last at least another month or so... I have a few regular tests but they're expensive so I only use them as confirmation...

:cry:
I know I'm only 8/9 dpo, but I still feel like I should see something!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->