2 DPO anyone? Impatient already this cycle!

OK thank you I just need to sense talking into me i think! I'm so impatient it's unreal!!

Don't worry, I understand. I'm not exactly cool as a cucumber myself. I'm sitting here at work, checking this message board every few hours just so I don't have to force myself to think about anything else because I'm obsessed. I'm going to test tomorrow morning. 10dpo

Well your temps are looking good I've got high hoped for you!! I'll test again tomorrow night :)

LOL! Love that y'all test & obsess as much as I do :D
Don't let these early BFNs get you down! It's so early, I am betting you get your BFP too - 11 dpo!
Ltweety, good luck on your 10 dpo test!!! Fingers crossed for you!
I want to test (with an actual pregnancy test!) in the AM too (9 dpo), but I probably won't...well, I guess if my temp is crazy high again, I may bring out the FRER, but if temps are my normal, I'll just continue using my cheapie OPK tests...or both, hahaha

Eek my symptoms seem very interesting. Less nausea this evening while spending time with friends but I've got this weird pain that has started in my womb to the left side.. definitely ov'd from the left this time, it was so painful :p
I'm wishing for everyone here and it's exciting we're finally getting near testing!! I mean I'm already testing.. but you know testing when there is some point to it ;)

Dinky I'm trying to hold off with the frer till tomorrow evening because evenings definitely give me better lines for some reason. Thankfully my house will be full of distracting people and cute children tomorrow <3 just having people round for the hell of it! X

Hi everyone

I'm either 1/2 dpo today. I'm unsure, but know that I'm not fertile. Although CP is still soft and open even though it's in the medium position. Now, impatiently waiting. I ovulated so quick this time.I wasn't prepared. :(

Mummafrog I think I'll do my frer tomorrow night. Only have 1 ic left which I will use tonight and that will leave me with just the frer! Next cycle I'm not ordering any ics till after I've ovulated, that way by the time they get here I'll be at least 7dpo so I won't be wasting them and I'll have enough to test twice a day :) enjoy your hectic day lol there's nothing better in the tww!!

I'm going to do my last ic when dp gets out of bed, then I'll do the frer tonight when the kids are in bed. Can't stand having them in the house no more lol i need to use them up! I won't buy any more tests if they are both bfn but if af is late I'll buy more. I can't keep fighting the temptation it's too hard and it's all I'm thinking about! Next cycle I'll make sure I order enough so that I can test more than once a day lol

Dinky, your temps are almost the same as mine are today! I tested this morning and it was bfn, 10dpo. Still holding out for that positive on 12dpo. My bbs are only slightly tender today, but still very full. My temp was very high, but I also woke up 40 minutes later. 98.49!

Wow ltweety your temp are looking great! I had to take my temp half hour earlier this morning as dp woke me up when he came in from work lol. I've taken 2 tests today, I took my last ic test and I thought I saw a line come up although I don't think it was where it should have been, not very noticeable in the pic but I could see it irl. So I went to asda and brought some cheap tests (2 for £1) and I did one of those. Thought I could see something through the plastic but wasn't sure so I cracked it open and it was stark white bfn! I think I'll do my frer tonight and save the other cheapie for tomorrow as I'm not sure how sensitive it is!

attachment-2.jpegattachment.jpegattachment-1.jpeg

So my hubby thinks I'm insane :blush: but I'm convinced there is a shadow on my 9dpo test from this morning.. can anyone else see it? I managed to hold off for the rest of the day and will do another tomorrow morning. So nervous.. I swing wildly from thinking I must be because of the symptoms to thinking no way I'd be that lucky :haha:

Attachments

• 20160116_094435.jpg
    20160116_094435.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 17
I can see a shadow of a line mummafrog!! Good luck for tomorrow :)

Screenshot_2016-01-16-20-23-50.jpg

This is my frer from today

Me too...tww is awful! You'd think - since space travel and organ transplant & stuff like that are possible - that they could some way to tell you immediately LOL.

I had a pretty yuck morning...temp was "down" (in relation to my huge spike yesterday AM, it's actually a normal LP temp) and then my OPK line was the same as the last one. So, I broke down anyway & tested with my FRER, against my better judgement, and of course it was negative. Just disappointing...I know logically I'm not out, but I did NOT like seeing that negative result.

Mummy - I think I see a shadow of a line! I'm on my phone though so can't be sure!

Dinky - How many dpo are you?

I'll be testing Wednesday as AF is due Thursday. Only have two tests. Waiting is so difficult!!!

I'm 11dpo today, my temp went up this morning and my boobs are still sore. I only have one test left and will take it later but I've had bfns so far so I'm not feeling very hopeful about this cycle. Ff says af is due tomorrow so I should have a bfp by now if I am pregnant! I know what you mean about waiting, I'm no good at it lol

Hi, I'm 1dpo, due af on the 30th. I hate this bit I have 30 day cycles so feels like forever. When is the earliest u test? I've used the first response so can test up to 6 days before. I used ovalation tests this cycle found it a bit stressful if it doesn't happen this month I don't think ill use them next.

Just looked on ff and it says my chart went 'possibly triphasic' on cd21 which would of made me 8dpo. Is this a good sign? If so shouldn't I have a bfp by now?

Hey loves. Dinky I'm so confused by what you just said babe? You thought you were 11dpo but you might only be 8dpo?? :wacko:

Wish I'm sorry you're feeling down, you are definitely not out, maybe wait a few days if you can if you find neg tests hard :hugs:

Thanks red and dinky. Attached is my one from this morning, this picture was taken at 5 minutes and could definitely see something??
I've just spent the afternoon with my ip's and it was wonderful. Anyway I just went for number 2 and there was pink on the tissue :cry: it was pink and mixed with cm but I could get some on the tissue three times. I do feel af symptoms. I'm bummed.

Attachments

• 20160117_051807.jpg
    20160117_051807.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012