2 DPO anyone? Impatient already this cycle!

No lol triphasic means there's a second temp shift and it started at 8dpo. 9 10 and 11 temp have all been on another level! 80% of triphasic charts turn out to be bfp so although it doesn't mean I'm pregnant it's a good sign!

Sorry you seen pink on the tp maybe it's just implantation bleeding if there's only a little bit?

I'm on the wait too, but not 100% sure when I ovulated. Had som ewcm on 10th Jan so did the business that night. Then on 12th had pinching pains on left side. But then I had more ewcm from 13-16th. Since yesterday I've had period like pains in my lower abdomen. Honestly feels like AF is about to begin. Due to the ewcm I've no idea when I actually ovulated...so just going to have to wait it out & see what happens x

Oh I see, sorry Dinky, I really haven't looked into temping much.. that's great hun, I know it's not a guarantee but exciting! When is the next test?? :happydance:

Well the bleeding is very minimal and might have already stopped.. this is so intense. I think I have to test again tonight, I can't resist :blush: I feel so sick seriously, not making that up :haha: But might be starting to cramp.. urgh, just got to wait it out :coffee:

Definitely sprinkling all over this thread :dust:

The next test will be in about a hour and half! It's my last one so I'll take that baby dust thank you!! Maybe your light bleeding was ib after all? If it was you should get a pos in 2-3 days but no harm in doing another one tonight you might already of implanted! I've also been feeling sick today but I'm starting with a cold I think I've been tight chested and had a headache all day. Just started with a sore throat too!

Aww I'm sorry you're feeling poorly :(
Oh yay, we can test around the same time and post piccies! Currently holding my pee! :haha:

Nah I did have implantation cramp on day 6ish, but you can get blood come a day or two later, or could be breakthrough bleeding? Could just be my period of course, most likely option :dohh:

Screenshot_2016-01-17-18-50-16.jpgScreenshot_2016-01-17-19-06-18.jpg

I did my last test, can't see much. Thought maybe I could see a line when I cracked the test open but it could just be line eye? I've started getting dull af type cramps and my pmt has hit the roof! I'm angry at everything at the moment :grr: lol. I just want to know!! Come on bfp or af!!!

There's nothing so far besides cramping last night. I'm not sure what that means considering I'm between 3-5dpo. GRRR

Temp stayed up this morning so I brought 2 more tests, did one and it was bfn!

Screenshot_2016-01-18-10-12-04.jpgScreenshot_2016-01-18-10-18-52.jpg

Dinky! I'm going through the same thing! 12dpo-My temp went up again to 98.4 this morning and BFN. I thought there might have been a different color of white line when I turned it but no color. Areolas are sensitive and bumps are more raised...and I have twice as many veins on chest and arms showing....I still have hope for us! our temps are high and it can still be a bfp!

Thanks ltweety that link is helpful :) sorry to see you got a bfn as well, when is your af due? Ff says mine is due today but if I go by last cycle then it should be here by tomorrow. I suffer from ibs and normally during the tww I get about 2 ibs attacks but this cycle I haven't had any *touch wood* and also my skin isn't breaking out like it normally does before af so I'm hoping they are good signs too! I haven't got no tests left now so it's just a matter of waiting to see if af turns up. I hate waiting :grr:

I'm sorry no ones gotten a clear BFP, but there is still hope! I got a stark white BFN this am, with FMU, on my last FRER. :,( it's 11 dpo for me, so....yeah....FF says AF is due Saturday. I have NO idea where that info is coming from - that would be after 15 day LP. I expect AF Thursday or Friday, but I guess I won't count it as late until Sunday, ugh.

My AF is due Wednesday evening. It always starts in the evening...Learned a long time ago not to think I'm in the clear just cause I made it to dinner, lol. I am going to wait to test on Wednesday. I still have about 6 wondfos....

We are all still in it! And it's totally possible. Check out the other thread I started that is looking for ladies who got a bfn on 12dpo and a bfp after...just wanted some positive testimonials to hang my hopes on while I wait.

Try to have a good day ladies! I can't think about anything else.

Ltweety for some reason I can't click on your chart :( just looked at that thread I don't know how that lady managed not to test again till 20dpo!! I'd be pulling my hair out but great story!! My af normally arrives in a morning it's not very often it comes during the day. Sometimes it sneaks up on me and sometimes I get cramps first! I'm not having cramps yet but that doesn't mean she won't show her ugly face overnight

I will check out that thread, thanks! It will be good to hear :)

So, I guess I was seeing things, but FF actually says AF is due for me Friday - which is more like it!
I usually start in the morning, so I will try to make it to Friday afternoon before testing again. I can use my opks still though lol! When I wake up Friday I will head straight out and get tests (if there's no AF!)

I don't know why, but I still feel pregnant! I'm super shakey/jittery/quivering, like low blood sugar or something, plus I'm freezing all the time. Those things have never happened, not even in my last pregnancies, so it's really strange. I'm also having stomach issues (I'll spare you the TMI), pretty significant back pain, and I'm exhausted all the time. Morning temps are still nice and high. Anyways, I guess I am staying positive, but I hate those BFNs!!!

Of course!
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/
I guess I need to try to get it in my signature. Don't know if I'll figure it out, but worth a shot :)

Did it work?

Added:
Well, the link is there, but not a picture, like yall's. What did you click on the edit signature page? I used the little earth button.

Yay!!! I have a siggy!!!!!

I'm trying to wait until Wednesday morning to test. AF is due Thursday. BUT...I have two tests so I could when I wake up in the morning! :shrug:

Shall I wait until Wednesday morning or go one day early?!

I so want to NOW but morning tests have been best for me.

I say go for it LOL!
I can never wait, if I have tests at home :) best of luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->