2 dpo ... Test date 21st Jan... Anyone else with me?

LOL me too, I did a sneaky POAS (9dpo) and a BFN. Kept trying to squint and move test thinking a line must be there:blush:

Feel crampy on both sides. Keep hearing people talk about cysts. How do you know you have them? I am susceptible to them, had one in 2007 removed as it was large but had no symptoms. What are the symptoms as I have quite sharp pains on each side and had the same pain a few months back.

No pregnant symptoms unfortunately. Hoping maybe the cramps are preggy related and not cycts though:shrug:

Loving hearing everyone's symptoms and journey in this tww. Hope to hear some BFP pop up soon.

Did a cheeky POAS this morning to get an expected BFN. Not a suprise and I am pretty sure I am out as all symptoms gone which indicates AF imminent.

Want to chart this next cycle so buying BBT thermom from
Amazon. Also can anyone in UK advise best OPK tests to get from amazon?

Thanks Ladies have a great day.

Done a opk and hpt this morning and both negative :( still have all symptoms thou but cramping :( fx for all of us ladies. Keep us updated xx

Had a few days of spotting which were really light and barely stained. Today have bright red blood which has gotten heavier! Ah well, onto next month!

Good morning Girls...
Well I am officially out... AF hasnt showm but had a p4 done yesterday and it was low... So that leaves me out... Now we are scheduled for IUI or IVF... Jan 30th is are followup visit to see what the Doctor suggests.... Tests are complete... Now moving on to the first round!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Well I am glad I am not the only one who "thinks" they see something and digs the pg test out of the trash :haha:.

Well as for me, I keep thinking I am out as well. Haven't started or had spotting but my breasts are tender like they usually are before AF and very emotional as well...but I get like that a few days before too. I just don't "feel" it either. :cry: Onto next month!

Starting to think this isn't my month which is ok. Broke down and did a frer this morning and got a BFN. I'm 10 DPO and starting to feel AF coming. I won't test again unless I miss AF. Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust!

:dust::dust:

i have a lovely spot on my chin...a dead cert that AF is heading my way.

ahh well....

hmmm is that complacency? novelty is def wearing off this tww lark, feeling very bleh about it now...

@mrslydon what is p4?

Noooooo! This sucks that so many people feel out! I'm hoping for a bunch of surprise bfp for us all!

@mammatotwo
I have cysts that haven't gone away since mc 6 months ago...
They're really annoying, it's like someone is poking you with a needle from the inside, a very sharp one :( sometimes it has a burning feeling, I find I feel them especially when I've done alot of excercise, or I'm gassy :S, or I'm ovulating....
The reason I got them in the first place was because I was pregnant, the nurse found it via ultrasound. So you should ask for an ultrasound to see if you have some again! But cysts can be a sign of pg so it's not a complete bad thing!

A P4 is a Progesterone blood test... It determines your blood level after ovulation... If I was pregnant it would have been alot higher then mine was...

Hello all

I am 10dpo, and my previous symptoms, seems to have vanished somewhat. I am now left bloated, slightly tender bbs and sudden pains in armpits, twinges, hungry and so tired (but it is winter, and I am not good in winter) I too caved and did a test last night, BFN of course. Oh and on Saturday I went to the loo and a couple of spots of pinky blood came out, but nothing when wiped. Had a little pinky brown spotting today, nothing major. Not long until we can test for real - although a little voice keeps popping into my head saying, 'your pregnant' (this TWW is taking its toll!!)

Keep positive ladies!! xx

Hello lovely Ladies

mammatotwo - love the use of the term "sneaky" POAS, how does that differ from a "normal" one lol - I caved in today too!! BFN :cry:

laney_bump - good you still have some symptoms... :flower:

KittenCoco - spoil yourself if :witch: is here...:wine:

mrslydon - wishing you all the best for your 30th Jan appt fx :flower:

Justhoping92 - I'm with you I'm sure AF is on it's way for me too :cry:

smimms - I'm with you on no more tests until AF is missed (if), it's too distressing! :thumbup:

Srumptious - totally tiring of ttc too, I swing wildly between ready to quit and being even more determined - confusing! :headspin:

Dreamermama - it has to be you for the BFP this month - c'mon! :flower:

gemstar79 - your symptoms sound promising too, you and Dreamermama would be a result..... :thumbup:

AFM - I banged my forehead hard on a sharp corner of a desk whilst plugging the iron in this morning. I cried buckets, partly because it hurt like buggery and partly because of my BFN. If AF arrives for the weekend I'm getting stinking drunk, Bollocks to it!! :devil:

:dust::dust::dust:

Lady H don't give up until Af comes... Known women who have felt very negative and felt like Af is on it's way and still get a BFP xxx fx for all of us xxx

@gemstar I'm with you on that one, I have the winter blues as well! I hate it, refuse to go outside unless absolutely necessary. (I work from home most of the time),
All I want to do is eat sleep and hibernate, it's been getting so hard to get going in the morning !
Today I slept in too late, I was so exhausted! I think I need to exercise or go outside to properly wake myself up, but I'd rather cuddle with my puppy and watch movies :)
No new symptoms, except very sore bbs, and I'm so insanely thirsty for past few days
I still haven't gotten any ewcm, That's my warning sign af is on its way!

@Lady H. Yes if we get af let's toast with some martinis, but hopefully it'll be orange juice instead that we're toasting ;)

Arghhhhhhhhhhh witch came xmas day, I normally have 26-28 day cycle, I think I Ovulated about the 4th Jan, Day 11 of cycle so 12/13DPO now, driving myself mad. First mth of trying... far too much sympton spotting and second guessing, Gonna do early test Thursday if AF doesnt come first.
Have a very heavy feeling in my stomach, felt sick on and off for days now, a little dizzy and sooo tired as of yesterday,,but could just be PMS.
I just wana know-- hope this TTC doesnt take too long, this 2WW will drive me nuts....
I suuffered a missed miscariage in 2009 (not planned but not unwanted Preg). It has took this long to really want to try and feel I am now ready--Just hopes I dont have too suffer too many 2WWs!!! I could scream not knowing.......

Good luck to you all, It was lovely to find a thread of others with the same dates e.t.c

haha..I also poas...:blush:..BFN of course! My past two pregnancies I had positives at 16 dpo and they were faint at that. So maybe there is still hope...So just to mix up a little..how many of you have tilted, held up to the light, dug the test out of the trash to see if it changed, and even break apart the test to see it again...lol. Guilty is charged here:haha:

Hahah I have done everything u said. I even thought the first one I did was positive. Dam indent line on frer test. I still have about 6 days till af due so I'm still hopeful but I'm out of tests now and I'm going to try hang out a couple of days till I get some more. I have no will power if there I'n the house I'm gonna use them lol. My latest symptom today is a tingly feeling on left side around pubic bone. Prob means nothing though.

And that beautiful cervix thing - how the heck do they get those pictures. I'm not interested I'n checking mine out though.

@mrslydon what is p4?

Noooooo! This sucks that so many people feel out! I'm hoping for a bunch of surprise bfp for us all!

@mammatotwo
I have cysts that haven't gone away since mc 6 months ago...
They're really annoying, it's like someone is poking you with a needle from the inside, a very sharp one :( sometimes it has a burning feeling, I find I feel them especially when I've done alot of excercise, or I'm gassy :S, or I'm ovulating....
The reason I got them in the first place was because I was pregnant, the nurse found it via ultrasound. So you should ask for an ultrasound to see if you have some again! But cysts can be a sign of pg so it's not a complete bad thing!

Yeah I found my last one when pregnant too and the pregnancy hormones made it grow huge. Hoping for the best here but totally feel out.

Huge vent coming...

I am so sick of TTC, I hate trying month after month after month and getting BFN. I hate hoping and feeling positive only to not be pregnant. I am sick of BDing on a schedule according to cm or opks. I hate that my body won't do what it is meant to do. I am sick of seeing a million pregnant people ALL around me. Sick of hearing people complain about being pregnant when that is all I want.
Just feeling really down as another BFN this morning, not even a hint of maybe a shadow:cry: I am 10dpo and AF is due soon as I only have a 11/12dpo LP. It should show positive my now.
Totally feeling defeated by my stupid freakin body. It will be 2 years in April of TTC and I am so close to giving up.
Here is hoping I still have a chance and it is a late implanter.
Sorry for my vent

gemstar79 -I totally think you are going to get a BFP, I can't wait to see some popping up in here, it gives me hope. Your symptoms sound excellent. FX

Lady H- :hugs: sorry you got a BFN, it is funny how one little stick can ruin your whole day and take away all hope. Sorry about the bump on the head too.

Maddysmum- Stupid indent lines I hate them, why do they have them??? I find myself tilting the test hoping for a line and all I see is a stupid indent. :nope:

Hi everyone else. Anyone else testing today 10dpo??

My bfn has put me I'n a shit mood for the day I was trying to stay positive. But I feel really depressed and good for nothing. Maybe start of pms. I hope it passes

this ttc lark is a proper rollercoaster of emotions.

how is everyone? :hugs: for those who are feeling rubbish.

i am absolutely convinced i am out. i'm due AF on sat/sun but the cramps have started already....oh and that little detail of the BFNs!! have this annoying niggly pain in my right side...have no idea what it is but don't think it's related to tww.

looking forward to seeing some BFPs soon tho....wonder who'll be first?!

:dust: to all!! <3

Hang in there Ladies, at least we all understand how each other feels and that has to be some comfort. I'm not going to type any of those annoying things other people say, just send big warm hugs out and a side of hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->