2 dpo ... Test date 21st Jan... Anyone else with me?

Awww sorry to hear that Mammaoftwo and hope you feel better soon Scrumptious

aww sorry mammatotwo :hugs:

did an ic this morning and it was a regular BFN lol

i think sore bbs are the main early preg symptom and mine ached when i was expecting DS, but bbs not one bit sore so i don't think i'm in the running at all.

which is ok :) que sera sera

Hi There
Its my first time to post on here have been reading all morning.
Im due AF on 24th and took early preg test yesterday BFN again.
No symptoms but up till that I had been convincing myself I was extra tired and bbs were sore but theyre not.
Now Im reading that I shouldn't rely on smily face on clearblue opk kit which was smiley mon 9th and we had tried the day before and up to the day after
Im so sick of BFN and its starting to get me down now

BFN yesterday, BFN today.. i HOPE my cycle is longer than i thought, because i am working away for 2 weeks so will miss my chance to DTD if AF arrives this weekend :(

That 2 test from box was done in the am and was much darker than the night before.
Did a $ test this am and faint line again and...I am getting symptoms back. Slightly sore BB's, nausea, and headache. Has some brown spotting yesterday - implantation bleeding. I have had this with 3 pregnancies.

Sorry to hear about all the bfn's and :( to all the ones who think they are out. Without tryin to get your hopes up, it ain't over until AF arrive comes... I have learned that a few times.
Baby dust to all!

That 2 test from box was done in the am and was much darker than the night before.
Did a $ test this am and faint line again and...I am getting symptoms back. Slightly sore BB's, nausea, and headache. Has some brown spotting yesterday - implantation bleeding. I have had this with 3 pregnancies.

Sorry to hear about all the bfn's and :( to all the ones who think they are out. Without tryin to get your hopes up, it ain't over until AF arrive comes... I have learned that a few times.
Baby dust to all!

Sounds good for you!! How many days DPO?

:dust::dust:

Hi There
Its my first time to post on here have been reading all morning.
Im due AF on 24th and took early preg test yesterday BFN again.
No symptoms but up till that I had been convincing myself I was extra tired and bbs were sore but theyre not.
Now Im reading that I shouldn't rely on smily face on clearblue opk kit which was smiley mon 9th and we had tried the day before and up to the day after
Im so sick of BFN and its starting to get me down now

Welcome! We are all in the same boat so this is a great place to talk. Just try to stay positive, I know it's hard. The TWW is torture!

Well I am 12 DPO today. I have been very emotional. I even snapped at my poor mother :dohh: This is a big sifn that the witch is on her way. I have very sore bbs as well as a really sour taste in my mouth. I ate last night and everything tasted bitter which was totally weird. All BFN tests so far so def. waiting to see if I miss af.

Hi All - I think I am out for this one :cry:
I have had brown spotting all day today, emotional, sore bbs, headache and indigestion. Spotting so much makes me think this can't be happening now. I am 12 dpo, does anyone know if this is normal-ish? I won't give in fully until AF arrives (Saturday)

If the worst comes to the worst, I will relive my joy through other peoples :bfp:

Baby Dust to all!!! xx

:dust:

I have had brown spotting all day today, emotional, sore bbs, headache and indigestion. Spotting so much makes me think this can't be happening now. I am 12 dpo, does anyone know if this is normal-ish? I won't give in fully until AF arrives (Saturday)

If the worst comes to the worst, I will relive my joy through other peoples :bfp:

Baby Dust to all!!! xx

DO you normally spot before AF?
If not then you may still get bfp!

@mrslydon what is p4?

Noooooo! This sucks that so many people feel out! I'm hoping for a bunch of surprise bfp for us all!

@mammatotwo
I have cysts that haven't gone away since mc 6 months ago...
They're really annoying, it's like someone is poking you with a needle from the inside, a very sharp one :( sometimes it has a burning feeling, I find I feel them especially when I've done alot of excercise, or I'm gassy :S, or I'm ovulating....
The reason I got them in the first place was because I was pregnant, the nurse found it via ultrasound. So you should ask for an ultrasound to see if you have some again! But cysts can be a sign of pg so it's not a complete bad thing!

Yeah I found my last one when pregnant too and the pregnancy hormones made it grow huge. Hoping for the best here but totally feel out.

Huge vent coming...

I am so sick of TTC, I hate trying month after month after month and getting BFN. I hate hoping and feeling positive only to not be pregnant. I am sick of BDing on a schedule according to cm or opks. I hate that my body won't do what it is meant to do. I am sick of seeing a million pregnant people ALL around me. Sick of hearing people complain about being pregnant when that is all I want.
Just feeling really down as another BFN this morning, not even a hint of maybe a shadow:cry: I am 10dpo and AF is due soon as I only have a 11/12dpo LP. It should show positive my now.
Totally feeling defeated by my stupid freakin body. It will be 2 years in April of TTC and I am so close to giving up.
Here is hoping I still have a chance and it is a late implanter.
Sorry for my vent

gemstar79 -I totally think you are going to get a BFP, I can't wait to see some popping up in here, it gives me hope. Your symptoms sound excellent. FX

Lady H- :hugs: sorry you got a BFN, it is funny how one little stick can ruin your whole day and take away all hope. Sorry about the bump on the head too.

Maddysmum- Stupid indent lines I hate them, why do they have them??? I find myself tilting the test hoping for a line and all I see is a stupid indent. :nope:

Hi everyone else. Anyone else testing today 10dpo??

I'm sorry you're feeling crappy :( I understand, it's horrible when you try so hard to acheive something, time after time, and keep getting the opposite of what you want. It can be incredibly frustrating, especially not having any control over the situation.
In the end we'll all be a hundred times more gratefull when we finally have our babies! We won't be taking them for granted! (also, it's easier dealing with the sucky pregnancy symptoms when you're absolutely overjoyed to even be pregnant in the first place!)
I hope you feel better hun! Make sure you pamper yourself!

Baby Dust to all!!! xx

You may have ovulated later than you thought. This could still be implantation bleeding just as long as it is not bright red. PMS and pregnancy symptoms mirror each other so you never know.

Hey girls I woke up today feeling very sick. Reminds me of when I was preg with maddy. I'm 13 dpo today so I'm gonna go buy some tests today can't wait any longer

Hey girls I woke up today feeling very sick. Reminds me of when I was preg with maddy. I'm 13 dpo today so I'm gonna go buy some tests today can't wait any longer

Can't wait to hear about our test!! Fx

How is everyone?

So ladies I am def out this round even though :witch: hasn't showed her lovely face. I got my progesterone levels today and they were low. SO...next month I am trying Clomid 100mg...I really hope it works. Kinda excited, nervous, and hopeful. Maybe a Valentine sticky baby will be made:blush:. And next month I will be using opk's for the first time EVER and charting my temps. Since I am fairly new to all this charting and stuff anyone have any tips for me?

Baby dust to all!

Sounds good for you!! How many days DPO?

:dust::dust:

I am hoping for a sticky bean....I am 12 dpo today!

Sry to hear that justhoping92 :(

Maddysmum - can't wait to hear your update. Good luck!!

I'm testing on the 21st and 22nd as well... we're having a birthday celebration for my fiance, and if I'm going to get a BFP it would be rad to be able to give him one for his birthday! Party is on the 22nd, so fx'd. Good luck to you ladies. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->