2 dpo ... Test date 21st Jan... Anyone else with me?

Poas yesterday evening was bfn obviously but still wanna test today even though I'm not due yet! X

My symptoms are still almost non existent though I keep getting these weird shooting pains in my breasts. They aren't sore, just shooting pain that comes and goes.

Poas last night @10 dpo = faint positive on a blue dye test. I hate blue dyes, should have just got a frer and waited a little longer. I am hoping this is real! Gonna test again today and see what that gives.

Baby dust to all!!!

So, used the 2nd test from box and again, instant faint bfp.
Off to get better test after work I guess.

Most of my symptoms seem to have gone since yesterday :( all I have is a very weird feeling in my lower tummy :/ did a hpt this morning and got a BFN :( starting to feel very negative about this month now :( due Af on SAturday xx

This is my first try. I'm 6 dpo and testing on the 27th. I have some white cm and little pinched in my stomach. No other symptoms tho. Trying to stay positive. My af is very irregular. I took clomid and metformin. This is a hard two weeks. On trying not to think bout it much. I don't want to over think symptoms. Can it be possible not to have any and still get a bfp?

This is my first try. I'm 6 dpo and testing on the 27th. I have some white cm and little pinched in my stomach. No other symptoms tho. Trying to stay positive. My af is very irregular. I took clomid and metformin. This is a hard two weeks. On trying not to think bout it much. I don't want to over think symptoms. Can it be possible not to have any and still get a bfp?

Hi there, yes I know people who have had no symptoms at all and missed Af to do a test and get their BFP :) fx and :dust: xx

Yes, I have heard plenty of ladies state that they got a bfp on one of the only cycles that they had zero symptoms. Some get them, some don't, and a lot of us are going crazy spotting stuff that may or may not be real.

haha..I also poas...:blush:..BFN of course! My past two pregnancies I had positives at 16 dpo and they were faint at that. So maybe there is still hope...So just to mix up a little..how many of you have tilted, held up to the light, dug the test out of the trash to see if it changed, and even break apart the test to see it again...lol. Guilty is charged here:haha:

Hahah I have done everything u said. I even thought the first one I did was positive. Dam indent line on frer test. I still have about 6 days till af due so I'm still hopeful but I'm out of tests now and I'm going to try hang out a couple of days till I get some more. I have no will power if there I'n the house I'm gonna use them lol. My latest symptom today is a tingly feeling on left side around pubic bone. Prob means nothing though.

And that beautiful cervix thing - how the heck do they get those pictures. I'm not interested I'n checking mine out though.

I with you. I'm just happy knowing I have a cervix I don't need a visual. I hate FRER lines. They turn pinkish at first then disappear. The you tilt the test, dismantle it (well I do) :wacko: Good luck fx

Argh, I'm 98% sure i'm out :( I'm not being pessimistic this time though,
I had ewcm this morning, and every cycle when I do it means af is on her way in a few days... :p
oh well what can I do. I'll stick around to see who gets their bfps at least I can be happy for someone else!
I've just been feeling a bit depressed and tired lately which for me is pms.

The time I got my bfp I had a bunch of symptoms but I just kept explaining them away, lol, it wasn't untill my af was a week late that I thought to test, what a shock. Symptoms I had then were sharp pains in bbs, sore nipples, nausea everynight, very upset stomach in day. Oh and incredibly thirsty.... I blamed the upset stomach on crappy camp food, and sore boobs I thought was pms

Thanks LadyH - I am with you on the getting drunk if AF arrives at weekend - feeling a little less positive today x

haha..I also poas...:blush:..BFN of course! My past two pregnancies I had positives at 16 dpo and they were faint at that. So maybe there is still hope...So just to mix up a little..how many of you have tilted, held up to the light, dug the test out of the trash to see if it changed, and even break apart the test to see it again...lol. Guilty is charged here:haha:

Hahah I have done everything u said. I even thought the first one I did was positive. Dam indent line on frer test. I still have about 6 days till af due so I'm still hopeful but I'm out of tests now and I'm going to try hang out a couple of days till I get some more. I have no will power if there I'n the house I'm gonna use them lol. My latest symptom today is a tingly feeling on left side around pubic bone. Prob means nothing though.

And that beautiful cervix thing - how the heck do they get those pictures. I'm not interested I'n checking mine out though.

I with you. I'm just happy knowing I have a cervix I don't need a visual. I hate FRER lines. They turn pinkish at first then disappear. The you tilt the test, dismantle it (well I do) :wacko: Good luck fx

I wish they had digital tests that were as sensitive as frer..maybe that would help in keeping me from breaking them apart and second guessing myself:haha:. As for cervix, yeahhhhh...glad I don't do checking of the cervix..I know I have one:haha: but don't know how to check it or what to look for(or should I say feel for), and honestly I'm ok with that. lol.

So, used the 2nd test from box and again, instant faint bfp.
Off to get better test after work I guess.

Whooo hoooo, congrats, can't wait to hear an update.

Argh, I'm 98% sure i'm out :( I'm not being pessimistic this time though,
I had ewcm this morning, and every cycle when I do it means af is on her way in a few days... :p
oh well what can I do. I'll stick around to see who gets their bfps at least I can be happy for someone else!
I've just been feeling a bit depressed and tired lately which for me is pms.

I get that too, this month it was only a tiny amount and more watery so was hoping.

BUT temp took a HUGE dive and went below coverline. All cramps have stopped which it does just before I start AF and then start up again. So I am out and just waiting for AF was hoping to get an at least 11 day LP but looks like 10 again this month, even with vit b6 and vitex:shrug:
Bugger!

Urgh feel like I'm getting the cold today. Sore dry throat and bit of a headache. Worried that's why my temp went up this morning and my body is just messing with my head!

Some lower back pain too but that could have been my post-Christmas returning to the gym lol.

Temp has hugely dipped below the coverline twice now. Feel like every morning is my last chance. I want to have least ov'd this month.

Testing Saturday morning at 15dpo!

Hello ladies I'm testing 21st and i will be 12dpo :) x

Good luck to all x

i've got some kind of viral throat thing so no point in me symptom spotting now...

did an ic this evening and for the first time ever i got one of those whiter than white lines on the test section (the control was pink)

anyone know what that means?

i've got some kind of viral throat thing so no point in me symptom spotting now...

did an ic this evening and for the first time ever i got one of those whiter than white lines on the test section (the control was pink)

anyone know what that means?

I think maybe an evap:shrug:, can you post a pic?

I am out CD1 for me today. Good luck everyone else. Hope you all have better luck, and get a BFP. Will pop back to see how everyone else goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->