2 dpo ... Test date 21st Jan... Anyone else with me?

How is everyone?

So ladies I am def out this round even though :witch: hasn't showed her lovely face. I got my progesterone levels today and they were low. SO...next month I am trying Clomid 100mg...I really hope it works. Kinda excited, nervous, and hopeful. Maybe a Valentine sticky baby will be made:blush:. And next month I will be using opk's for the first time EVER and charting my temps. Since I am fairly new to all this charting and stuff anyone have any tips for me?

You should really try fertilityfriend . Com
it's really good, it predicts ovulation on your chart, and it sends you lessons by email, it's free but if you pay for it you get extra options, I did a short subscription and I found it was worth it
there's also countdown to pregnancy, but I haven't tried that one yet
with bot you enter your temps everyday and it automatically makes a graph for you
there're also some good books you could try.
I guess one tip I have is only take your temp once as soon as you wake up in the morning, don't take it a few times (like if you fall back asleep) and then pick the temp that looks better, because in the end that doesn't do you any favors!

Well girls I did a frer test this afternoon, bfn. When I went to the loo to do it I had a tinny bit of brown spotting. I'm 13 dpo today as far as I know so I'm guessing too late for implantation spotting :( so I guess I'm out again this month. I'll test again I'n the morning if af doesn't start just so I can try my fmu and cause I'm a poas addict. Good luck to the test of u xoxo

Well girls I did a frer test this afternoon, bfn. When I went to the loo to do it I had a tinny bit of brown spotting. I'm 13 dpo today as far as I know so I'm guessing too late for implantation spotting :( so I guess I'm out again this month. I'll test again I'n the morning if af doesn't start just so I can try my fmu and cause I'm a poas addict. Good luck to the test of u xoxo

Hey Hun... Don't give up until Af shows up ... Fx and lots of :dust: xxx

How is everyone?

So ladies I am def out this round even though :witch: hasn't showed her lovely face. I got my progesterone levels today and they were low. SO...next month I am trying Clomid 100mg...I really hope it works. Kinda excited, nervous, and hopeful. Maybe a Valentine sticky baby will be made:blush:. And next month I will be using opk's for the first time EVER and charting my temps. Since I am fairly new to all this charting and stuff anyone have any tips for me?

You should really try fertilityfriend . Com
it's really good, it predicts ovulation on your chart, and it sends you lessons by email, it's free but if you pay for it you get extra options, I did a short subscription and I found it was worth it
there's also countdown to pregnancy, but I haven't tried that one yet
with bot you enter your temps everyday and it automatically makes a graph for you
there're also some good books you could try.
I guess one tip I have is only take your temp once as soon as you wake up in the morning, don't take it a few times (like if you fall back asleep) and then pick the temp that looks better, because in the end that doesn't do you any favors!

I've just loaded My Day which is free and it's great for tracking everything. I couldn't load Fertility Friend as I only have an iPod and it's not ios 4.0. I will also be charting and OPK for first time this month so good luck!

Tomorrow is the moment of truth! Lol
If my temp drops low I know af is coming, if it's still high, I'll test.
But I'm pretty sure it will be af :( I've been having lots of ewcm, argh!!! I'm so disapointed! Finally I timed bd-ing well and it still didn't work! For the last 3 months I kept missing O because my cycles are super long after mc and all over the place...
Oiy, I will have very big glass of wine if af show, for 6 months I've had barely any alcohol all for ttc, but it seems for nothing. Well, i guess I should try not to wallow and make a list of my blessings.... (but I'll still allow myself to be a little sad :(

I have no sign of AF and no BFP either. Might wait until Monday or even Wednesday to test if she doesn't arrive! She can be a tricky witch that one!

AF today or tomorrow and a BFN with FMU. Pretty sure I'm out.

I am out ladies......sadly :witch: showed today :cry:

Oh well on to another month.

Just would like to say, the best of luck to all those out there waiting to test still, keep us posted! xx

:dust:

I am out ladies......sadly :witch: showed today :cry:

Oh well on to another month.

Just would like to say, the best of luck to all those out there waiting to test still, keep us posted! xx

:dust:

Sorry to hear that huni, good luck to the rest of you. AF due today or tomorrow for me. Surely we gotta get a BFP on this thread??? :dust:

Sorry to hear that.

Testing in the morning unless AF shows up. Some light brown CM earlier though but got this at 8DPO too. Will have to wait and see. Higher temps over the past few days but have a cold so is probably that.

Actually wouldn't be heartbroken since it would prove my body can ovulate and a 'normal' cycle.

I'm sorry about the :witch: ladies! We need some good luck on this thread! I'm most likely out. I feel sick today and that usually happens before af.

It's 4am, AF just arrived, exactly on 28 days. This is new for me. This is a GOOD thing! :) start my first cycle of clomid on days 3-7! :) first 28 day cycle since I remember. Fabulous. Strange that I feel happy about this but I feel like I've been "reset" now, and fwb is a year since I had my girl I think that's fate :)

:)

Baby dust to you all!!!

Bfn this morning but no AF yet either....

How's everyone else doing?!?

Same here, bfn and no Af ... Fingers crossed ladies xx

I had 2 positive ovulation tests this month a week apart so now going to go by the last test date and test in a weeks time unless Af arrives :) xx

No af yet! My temps have been on a slow decline, so I was sure I would get af today, but suddenly my temp has shot back up! I was also cramping all night and morning, but nothing yet... My temps always drop the mornin of af!
I did a search about ewcm before af due and some ppl actually do have it before bfp! So there is small hope for me lol. Also since yesterday bbs have been very sore sensitive and full, also nose bleeds last few days. And since ovulation I've been having crazy nightmares!!
So if af doesn't show today or tmrw I will finally test, I don't want to get my hopes up

Sorry to hear about af girls :(. Baby dust that next cycle is your bfp one.

Good luck laney, I'm a rooting for you!

Dreamermama - I had a stuffy nose/bloody nose too and my dreams were vivid! I am hoping for you.

My symptoms are wierd, they come and go... Arrg!!! It makes me worry so much Because of last month. Still get 2lines though so hopefully that is good.

Have a good day all! Come on BFP's, we need to see you! Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Hi All, still no AF, last 4 cycles were 26 or 27 days, today is 28. Did a test this am for a BFN. Confused and in limbo like some of you guys, where is she??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->