2 DPO Two Weeks Wait Buddies!!!!

Me and the oh dtd last night so I went to koo when I woke up and there was a little bit of blood when I wiped. It was mixed with discharge but I don't think it could be ib this late in a cycle could it? I think AF will be with me today :-( :cry:

Yep defo out this month. Went to the loo, wiped and there's the familiar smudge of brown that I get when AF will start. I think I need a long talk with my oh as I don't want to go on bcp at all. Not my idea of fun, and if he really doesn't want another... Well.. I don't know :-(

:hugs: Linz I hope it isn't AF (spotting doesn't mean AF always) and if it is I hope you can come to some solution with your DH :hugs:

10dpo here - no more pink ewcm, lots of peeing, achy lower back and bloated :wacko: also really struggling to sleep at night as unable to get comfy :dohh: despite being knackered!

Nic - I don't want to test unless AF is late :wacko: and I have a lot on this weekend with DS 1st birthday so hopefully that will keep my mind off it all :wacko:

I'm soo confused. Normally when i get a smudge like that AF is here straight away.. I've put a liner on just till full force starts but there's nothing there..

Me and oh had a talk, he adamant he doesn't want a baby now. He doesn't think I will cope with a 3 yr old, 1yr old and being pregnant. He's saying how will I manage on my own? (he's at uni now) But I've basically coped on my own since day 1 as he does naff all to help me anyway. I think for my youngest who's 13 month, he probably changed about 7 nappies...he's not exactly hands on lol.
Well I think he'd be pretty angry if I was pregnant this month so it's probably for the best that I'm not.:cry:

Oh linz :hugs: I don't know how old you both are but maybe there is still time once he has finished uni for you to have #3? :hugs:

Time isn't on his side :p Really wanted to have all my kids before 30 and im currently 29 (30 in sept) and he's 45 this August. I know for sure he won't want another child the nearer 50 he gets so it's got to be this year realistically :-/ Ah well. He's said if I'm not going on the pill, then it's condoms and he hates them so we'll see how long that lasts! Plus its expensive if he wants to keep up with our bedroom habits of everyday..:winkwink:

Thank you Braxton - I am kinda feeling empty of PMA today :shrug:

13dpo, nausea + sore breasts + tired + AF-like cramps on and off = very, very confused. Mixed signals suck! If AF is going to show, she'll do it around noon tomorrow.

Looks like af is here I have had some light blood :(
4 days early wth :(

Ive had nothing since that bit in my cm and slight smudge on toilet paper... would normally be in full flow by now.. peed on a stick and that was neg too. God knows where the witch is!:shrug:

seems too much for that I have had to put a pad on my new favourite knickers are ruined :(
So odd I have never ever only had a 24 day cycle! And the last 6 months since af returned she bad been bang on 28 days!!! :(

Hmmm that is odd if u never have off cycles. Let's just pray ur doesn't come to anything more. And damn I would be annoyed about my new knickers xx

Never even late unless I had a bfp and never early :( so odd and upsetting
Hate TTC it messes with your sanity!!
Right now to just forget about it and enjoy my baby boys 1st birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back