2 DPO Two Weeks Wait Buddies!!!!

Can I join you ladies? Tbh I have no idea how many days past O I am as my periods only returned in dec 2014 after the birth of my second daughter in dec 2013. I'm due AF I think anywhere between now as possibly as late as feb 5th :-/ my cycles were always on the longer side at around 33 days.
Symptom wise, not really managed to keep track of them as I've been poorly but still got creamy cm and lots of cramps. So hoping AF stays away!
Congratulations on all the ladies with BFP! H&h 9 months to you all :) lots of baby dust for the ladies still trying :) xxx

:hi: welcome sending lots :dust: your way

Thanks :) just soo nice to read that some of you have got your BFP already! Ordered some cheapie hpt from amazon so when they arrive I might test :) will be really dissapointed if I see a bfn lol as this really is my last chance to catch. Oh has ordered me onto bcp when AF shows as he "doesn't want any more" preferably but has been happy enough to dtd inprotected all month! Mixed messages lol.

Oh that is confusing mixed messages :wacko: FX you get your :bfp: :dust:

morning ladies I've be a little bit scared because my lines have been very faint so I de to test again this morning using FRER and a CB digital and.....:happydance: I'm so excited!!! :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
Wow big congrats!! So exciting :) awwww bless xx

Always nice to see it in words I think Congrats H&H 9 months :dust:

Ooooo braxton congrats I just want to jump into the computer screen and hug you haha xx

Thank you ladies I'm so overwhelmed in excitement!!! I hope those of you whose AF came, get your BFP next month

Grrr!! Just hate the fact that AF could show up any minute.. :-( got a feeling AF will show and I won't get a BFP:-(

I have no idea tbh as my last period was my first since having my last baby. I used to have around 32 day cycle and I'm in cd 30 atm so it could be any time. How likely is it that I could skip a month? X

My cycles went straight back to what they were before when they came back after having my son so I am not sure tbh :shrug:

9dpo here - just went to the toilet again (millionth time today) and a little more pink ewcm when I wiped :wacko: and crampy feeling :wacko:

Aww no :-( maybe it's ib? I have no idea when I o'd lol so I can only guess at what dpo I am. :-( x

I don't know what it is but it is far too early for AF (cycles are always 28 days) and it is not brown or blood but very faint light pink tinged ewcm :wacko:

Twag pink always sounds promising! Are you able to hold out testing until afs due?

ill litebright, I have developed a congested nose, bit of sore throat and headaches could sleep for england. How are you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->