2 DPO Two Weeks Wait Buddies!!!!

Braxton have you peed yet??? :devil:

7dpo here and feeling very crampy & achy front & lower back like af ache which I do not normally get until AF is actually here and we are a few days into :wacko: and I never have anything before AF other than a headache the day off/before AF arrives :shrug:
I had a read through my TTC#1 journal and I had all these symptoms with my BFP cycle :wacko:

I tested this morning ladies and there's a definite line there:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
I think I see it (sorry I am rubbish at seeing lines online) sending lots of :dust: :dust: :happydance:

Braxton that's awesome!!!

Af showed this morning three days early :cry: Usually I spot for 12 hours and then start. This one came on full force. I've never had a 25 day cycle. I'm so confused :shrug: I can't decide if I want to try OPKs next month or just ntnp as this TWW had me going a little crazy:wacko:

Braxton that's awesome!!!

Af showed this morning three days early :cry: Usually I spot for 12 hours and then start. This one came on full force. I've never had a 25 day cycle. I'm so confused :shrug: I can't decide if I want to try OPKs next month or just ntnp as this TWW had me going a little crazy:wacko:

:hugs:

Braxton woohooo i definirely see it! A huge congrats hun how many dpo are you?

Twag implantion i'm thinking fx for you

Litebright i'l be joining you soon i'm cramping i think af shoukd be here tomorrow for me too

Nic thankyou for sticking by us x

:hug: to the ladies the :witch: visited here's to hoping that this cycle is the one for you :hugs:

I'm now 10dpo. My morning temp was lower than yesterday but still higher than all the other post-O temps, so I'm not sure if yesterday's peak was the start of triphasic or not. Also, my cervix was super low this morning when I checked at 5:30am like I usually do. I checked again at 6:30 and it was back up to the really high position it's been in since 1dpo.

I decided I wanted to test today, even though I'd missed my fmu (wasn't going to test this morning, so I went without thinking of it), tried to hold it & test around noon and got a BFN -but judging by urine colour it was probably too dilute anyway (sorry, tmi), and I swear up and down I could at least tell where the line is supposed to show up (slightest shadow) but I couldn't get a good enough photo to analyse it in greyscale.

Now I get to sit here and tell myself about how much of a long shot it was and that it doesn't mean anything :p I had either a chemical or a very early mc a few years back (when I wasn't trying and wasn't prepared, so it was *not* good news at the time) and my 2 positives were extremely faint 2-3 days after AF was due, so I'm probably not likely to ever see a definitive early positive anyway.

Lots of :dust: to the remaining ladies :dust:

Gawd bored of the 2ww now well guess I am now down to 1ww :wacko: :yawn:

Ladies who AF has showed please stay in touch as I would love to follow your journeys :hugs:

Orglethorp don't by any means give up hope and we are all here for support for your past mc and your TTC now.

Mom2sam u ladies helped me through my tww so I will be sicking by you all and I'm not out of the woods yet after our episodes last year with MC's you ladies are keeping me on this planet which is what I need right now Lol.

Lite bright sorry to hear the witch has arrived massive hug and lots of baby dust for you this month xx

Thank you ladies. This ones hitting me a little hard, prob because it's my first month back ttc. I'm so excited for the bfps!! And I have a lot of hope for the ladies waiting to test. I'll be following you ladies for sure.

Duplicate post for those of us in multiple threads:

So I found all of my previous period dates (they were hidden in my phone somewhere!) and I realized I've had my cycle wrong! My cycles have been 28 and 25, mostly 25, days since having my daughter. This puts my o date up sooner which means we bdd the day of and two days after ovulation instead of before and on ovulation. I feel so relieved for some reason knowing that our timing was off. Maybe because it makes me feel like we can catch it better next cycle! I'm actually excited to start this next cycle. Good luck to the Bfps and ladies still waiting. And for those of you out I'll see you in the feb thread!!

That is a silver lining good luck for this cycle

Ooo that good lite bright hopefully February is your month now you can follow your cycle properly xx

Good luck litebright for next cycle 12dpo bfn for me too see you Feb thread hun x

Wishing everyone all the best i'l still be following here & fx for ones still waiting to test & i'l follow nic in your jpurnal & braxton will you be starting one?

Thanks hunni docs for me this morning I'm actually a nervous wreck feel so emotional and feel like I'm going to be sick but dh beside me all the way xx

Can I join you ladies? Tbh I have no idea how many days past O I am as my periods only returned in dec 2014 after the birth of my second daughter in dec 2013. I'm due AF I think anywhere between now as possibly as late as feb 5th :-/ my cycles were always on the longer side at around 33 days.
Symptom wise, not really managed to keep track of them as I've been poorly but still got creamy cm and lots of cramps. So hoping AF stays away!
Congratulations on all the ladies with BFP! H&h 9 months to you all :) lots of baby dust for the ladies still trying :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->