• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO who wants to be my buddy :D

jenkinskay

Reaction score
Hey guys two days past ovulation, using the CBFM and OPKS. Whos wanting to be buddies with me :D

Love yas

Kayleigh x

I'm 2dpo too was using opk's this cycle x

Hello! I am new at posting but not new to TTC. We have been TTC since May of 09. Hoping this is our month. I hate the TTW but I am going to try not to test until the 25th. We used OPK, preseed and softcups this month so I hope it works! Good luck to all!

Jenn:thumbup:

I knwo it's a little early but anyone have any symptoms yet? When are you all planning to test?

No symptoms here. The only thing different so far is that I had bad ovulation pain. My left ovary hurt almost the whole day. Hopefully that is a good sign.

I'm also 2dpo, can i join you? I used opk's and think I'm 2dpo..

hiya i am 1dpo xxxx no symptoms yet....dont expect any thou.....expect to test around the 26th but i am crazy an usually cant wait that long

good luck to all you girls getting ur bfp's xxxx

No symptoms either and everyone around me is getting pregnant...makes it harder.

No symptoms yet, plan on testing the 28th. Last month I tested WAY too much...cant be doing that this month.

I am 2 DPO!

Finally on cycle day 48 I think I finally ovulated! I saw my first smiley face on a clear blue digital. :happydance:

Excited to start looking for symptoms...

I did too tillie, I wasn't using opk's and started testing on day 26, it was my first cycle off the pill and af didn't come until day 45. It was a nightmare!

Anyway I'm thinking I'm going to wait a few more days and maybe test on may 1st just to make sure.
I will probably test early though lol

I'm 2-3dpo at the moment, got a very dark line on an opk at 10pm on sunday night... then monday lunchtime a very faint line! I'm determined not to symptom spot this month as last month I had loads of symptoms and a bfn!

Going by last cycle AF is due to hit me on Sunday 25th so will see if it arrives... am going to try and hold off testing until 28th, but not sure I'll have the control!

Hi everyone, im 2dpo, i think, and its my first cycle trying, im charting and using OPKs but only cheapies and havent actually had a positive :S

Hi Baronessgogo
I was using the ic opk's too and never got a positive. So I went and bought some tesco ones and got a strong positive on the first one I took. I really don't rate the ic's to be honest.
Good luck in the 2ww I am currently 3dpo x

Hey guys.

3dpo today no weird symptoms just feel like af may show up but it felt like that lasy cycle too.
When are you all testing?
I'm going to test on the 23rd April

Now I bought ic opks and I got very dark lines. I think I'm coming down with a bug I feel so tired and sickly.

Ok, so I am 5dpo now, and not having any major symptoms. The only thing I notice out of the ordinary is that I feel little cramps in my uterus all day. It has been so long since I last ovulated I don't even remember if this is unusual!

I know it is still super early, but anybody else having any symptoms?

-jenkinskay, hope you are feeling better...

ewe, ewe....can I join you guys...lol...I'm currently 3 DPO.....would have been later but I had to coax my O with Licorice....this is 2 month TTC after tubal reversal in Feb..... I used Preseed this month and soft cups day of O and day after for 4 hours each time.....temp dropped today to coverline and feeling twinges in uterus and ovary areas.....but thats it....how's everyone else doing.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->