2 evaps in a row or faint positives?

SaraEmily

Mom of 2 girls
Reaction score
My period isn't due for another 5 days but I I'm having symptoms (tingly breasts, slight cramping/niggling pain in pelvis) and I just feel like I'm pregnant. So I took a test (not FMU) and after 5 minutes there was nothing so I put it aside. 5-10 minutes later there was a very faint line. Honestly couldn't tell if it had color or not.

I was gonna wait til tomorrow morning and take the 2nd test but it was driving me nuts so I peed again about an hour later and did another. This time a faint line started to show about 5 minutes in. Still so faint I wasnt sure of it was an evap or not. It was fainter than the first time (but that's expected) and now after they're both dry they look about the same.

Can someone look at these and offer input? What are the odds I get 2 evaps in a row? Can an evap show in the time frame?

Resized_20181207_172049.jpeg

Here's a better picture. One of them def looks positive..

Resized_20181207_180030.jpeg

They are deffo no evaps hunni I'd say that a :bfp: congratulations xx

They look positive to me! Looks too pink to be evaps to me

Omg! Positive for sure! BFP!!!! Those are my favorite tests - and those are excellent lines!!!!! Congratulations!!!

I’ve gotten convincing evaps from those tests but ALWAYS like 12 hours later. Those look real!

That bottom one especially! Color and all! You’re knocked up!

Thanks guys. This is quite the shock and we had mostly decided we were done, having 3 kids already. Oh well. Looks like a mini van is in my future.

Thanks guys. This is quite the shock and we had mostly decided we were done, having 3 kids already. Oh well. Looks like a mini van is in my future.

Made me LOL! don’t worry - you can still do a SUV with third row seating!!!! Don’t give up yet!!! :haha:

Looks like a :bfp: to me!! When are you testing again hun? Looking forward to your update! :)

Looks positive to me, too much color on that bottom one.

:bfp: i would test in a couple more days just to see it darken but I think those are both bfp :bfp:

Last edited:
Looks like a :bfp: to me!! When are you testing again hun? Looking forward to your update! :)

I'm hoping I can go get some more tests tomorrow morning, but the weather's so bad, I keep getting flash flood warnings on my phone. As soon as I can leave safely I'll be at the store buying all the tests! lol

They definitely look positive to me, but good luck anyway xxx

Those are definitely positive! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->