2 faint bfp’s followed by serval bfn’s

Ctay

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first time posting,

So here’s a little about me, I’ve been pregnant twice, my first pregnancy unfortunately didn’t go too well, I had very poor blood flow to DS and he ended up being delivered at 28 weeks (measuring at 23 weeks) he unfortunately gained his angel wings a week after being delivered. A year later I fell pregnant with my DD who conincidently arrived on DS due date, DS really did bless us with our healthy rainbow baby DD.

Anyway since giving birth two years ago I’ve been on the mini pill, I recently come off on the 2nd of August to ttc. While on the pill I rarely had periods once every 3 months or so, so I have no idea where I am in my cycle as I haven’t yet had a proper period since stopping the pill. On the 25th of August I had a one day bleed? It was light pink and only lasted that day. Then on the 16th of September I had some brown spotting again which only lasted that day? out of curiosity I decided to take a hpt as I’d been feeling genuinely run down and had a few symptoms and well a very faint line came up. So I took the second test the next day and again it came up with a really faint line. Well since then I’ve tested negative on different tests including cheapies and clear blue (it’s been 8 days). I’ve been having dull shooting pains in my pelvic area and tbh can’t tell whether this is my period or round ligament and stretching I felt in my 2 previous pregnancies... anyway sorry for the long read but I ’m just wondering if anyone’s had a similar experience? Do you reckon they were just 2 faulty tests and my symptoms are just from coming off the pill or could I still be pregnant? Thank you

Attachments

• 4612CC20-47AE-4742-9038-2172C6F05685.jpg
    4612CC20-47AE-4742-9038-2172C6F05685.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 14
Maybe you should try BBT Temping and catching ovulation with Ovulation test kits... this will be able to tell you when you ovulate more clearly and without guessing since you have an erractic period. I also came off the pill in August after taking it for the past 6 years... and not sure if its still possible for me to have another baby after my 3 kids... How many DPO did u test? I guess even early HPT tests will only be able to catch pregnancyy after implantation i.e. above 10 days at the least and most commonly just before AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->