# 2 is on its way!!

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
yes thats right after 13 moths of TTC baby # 2 is on its way!! yay!! its faint but there is no doubt in my mind that its there! im about 4 + 6 weeks pregnant.. and couldnt be happier!

oh and for ever has me on facebook im not posting, on there yet! :) :thumbup:

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 65
Congrats took me ages to conceive number 2 also took me 18 months lol but I'm now 7w4days :)

im guestimating im due may 24th but ill know better after friday.. i will most likely get an early scan :)

oh and congrats to you pinktulip21

yes thats right after 13 moths of TTC baby # 2 is on its way!! yay!! its faint but there is no doubt in my mind that its there! im about 4 + 6 weeks pregnant.. and couldnt be happier!

That not a faint line! The dark line is the test line, which means that it sucked up most of the dye before it had a chance to make it to the control line. That looks like a snug little bean to me! :thumbup:

That not a faint line! The dark line is the test line, which means that it sucked up most of the dye before it had a chance to make it to the control line. That looks like a snug little bean to me! :thumbup:

really? i hope that it sticks :) am so excited hehe

thank u everyone

I was going to say the same thing! That is not a faint line! That line is super dark!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! :happydance:

i did a test at the doc today and it was very very positve.. yay! hehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"