2 M/Cs in 3 months - now I always worry I'm pregnant!

Chikadee

Reaction score
July - BFP Aug - D&C (miscarriage)
Sept - BFP #2 Oct - M/C #2

I'm a 22yo newlywed. I got pregnant last summer and it was a huge deal because I was 21 and single and with an older man my parents never met, etc etc. After everyone finally accepted reality and were supportive of the baby, we found out there was no fetal heartbeat. We had a D&C in Aug. and I was pregnant again my very next cycle. 2 weeks after BFP #2, I had another miscarriage.

So NOW, every month before AF, I always stress about being pregnant. Anytime I notice my boobs are bigger or sore or I don't feel well or anything that could possibly be interpreted as a pregnancy symptom, I get this feeling of excitement that Yes, maybe I might be pregnant again!

I'm only 22, and even though I'm married now, we aren't exactly ready for kids. Not only do we need time together to just enjoy being a couple, but money is also tight right now. In my head, I KNOW that it is not the right time to be getting pregnant, but after 2 M/Cs, I feel so incomplete and am just dying to get pregnant again.

I know that if it were to happen right now that we would be able to provide and make ends meet - it just wouldn't be as easy as it will be in 5 yrs or so. But I don't know if I can wait that long. I want to enjoy being young still and being a newlywed, but ever since my M/Cs, I can't get pregnancy off my mind and am just dying to see that BFP one more time.

Any others out there who have had a miscarriage and can't help but want to get pregnant again (even if you think you should wait)?

Im there with you on wanting a baby after losing one. I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 17 and ever since then I have been obsessed with babies. Ive wanted one since then. I think loss makes you want a baby more. Everyone I went to high school with is having babies and I am super jealous! lol. I'm almost 22 now, and married as well and I want a baby. We are in the same boat financially where it would be better to wait, but we would be able to survive with having a child. We aren't TTC with OPKs and temping, we are just not using protection. You seem really fertile and if you aren't using protection you will probably get pregnant again soon (hopefully this one stays). My husband and I are different. We have not used protection for 3 years and still nothing. We arent going to actively try though for a couple more years unless it naturally happens before then. I really hope you get what you want!

..I'm also 22..newlywed..2 miscarriages since January.. and am DYING to have another baby.and we are in an awful financial situation.. only difference is I have 2 children who are still toddlers...but we decided to NTNP..and just relax because those miscarriages were heartbreaking for me..I say you never know how your situation will change in 9 months, so got for it..its almost any woman's reaction is too want a baby after having a MC..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->