2+ miscarriages? Read here!

Ps you don't look overweight on your photo! Also that has nothing to so with miscarriages unless you are severely obese and then it would probably be difficult to get pregnant in the first place anyway x

Ps you don't look overweight on your photo! Also that has nothing to so with miscarriages unless you are severely obese and then it would probably be difficult to get pregnant in the first place anyway x

It wasn't even a d&c it was a pill to flush it out, and I've to avoid another pregnancy for 3 months after the pill as it expells any other pregnancy too.
I'm so pissed off but like kev says at least they are still riding, I had this prob the first time too with the hcg levels.

I'm hoping we get thru this and have a healthy baby, I think my hcg levels go up every 72 hours not every 48, as they do the test for eg Monday morning then again Wednesday morning only leaving one full day in between! When I had then done Thursday last week they went from 251 to 600 from Thursday evening to monday morning.

I don't find i get pregnant easily but I'll keep going till I get that healthy baby in my arms, god only gives u as much pain as he thinks u can handle.

I got referred to a councillor but refused which looking bad s probably shouldn't have but I did, everything happens for reason and what's meant to be is meant to be.

It's still brown blood nothing red yet but I'm just waiting on that, I'd rather pass it naturally rather than thru a pill, I only wanna do that if there is no other option.

So sorry for ur losses and I'm sure it'll happen for u just d

Sorry iPhones being gay, I meant just don't loose hope & faith. X

Thanks. Ooops I had the miscarriage tablets last time and they never told me to wait, I wonder if that's why I miscarried as I was pregnant again a month later. Did you take 2 tablets, 24 hours apart or are you talking about something different? I think natural's best if you can but I hope that's not happening for you and everything turns out well x

Doubling every 72 hours is absolutely fine! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks. Ooops I had the miscarriage tablets last time and they never told me to wait, I wonder if that's why I miscarried as I was pregnant again a month later. Did you take 2 tablets, 24 hours apart or are you talking about something different? I think natural's best if you can but I hope that's not happening for you and everything turns out well x

I have never taken the tablets before but she said it was a really strong pill that would bring your blood levels back down to nothing.

It could be very possible thats why u miscarried as u werent givin the info u needed.

I know this is crap but weve all gotta take what life throws at us.

Right now i feel like the grim reaper, so far this year alone my gran has died (horribly due to cancer), my great uncle (due to cancer), my kinda aunties mum,my next door neighbours mum, my papas carer, now my kinda aunties dad is dying too and i would have lost my second child, think its official 2011 is not the year for me!

we decided once this is all over with we will try for another one and go to a different hospital due to lack of service in my current one as this is the 2nd baby i have lost there.

I would rather go natural so i dont need to do the waiting game, and then there is no interuption in my own pattern, i dont want me cycles messed with etc, but if i must the i must but i will not be opting for the pill as Kevin doesnt want me to take that.

Baby dust to u all & i pray our sticky beans stick next time!

L xx:hugs:

So sorry hun, I SO know what you mean about 2011 - things can only get better for us right?!? I wish I could rip up 2011 and never have experienced it. Sounds like you took different tablets to me if it was just one tablet. If they gave you something called methodexate (sp?) then that is a powerful tablet. I had 2 tablets 24 hours apart. One was to dilate the cervix to allow the bleeding to happen and the other was to decrease the levels of pregesterone so I would start to miscarry. Grim. Why don't you just do the not trying not preventing method then at least you're not actively trying so it might be a bit less stress but yes, don't go on the pill again or that will mess you up for ttc when you want to. x

So sorry hun, I SO know what you mean about 2011 - things can only get better for us right?!? I wish I could rip up 2011 and never have experienced it. Sounds like you took different tablets to me if it was just one tablet. If they gave you something called methodexate (sp?) then that is a powerful tablet. I had 2 tablets 24 hours apart. One was to dilate the cervix to allow the bleeding to happen and the other was to decrease the levels of pregesterone so I would start to miscarry. Grim. Why don't you just do the not trying not preventing method then at least you're not actively trying so it might be a bit less stress but yes, don't go on the pill again or that will mess you up for ttc when you want to. x

I know, I refused to take the pill to speed up the process, I am just waiting for the scan tomorrow to get the final decision I already know.

We have a months supply of opk's so were going to use them up and then see what happens x

I know, I refused to take the pill to speed up the process, I am just waiting for the scan tomorrow to get the final decision I already know.

We have a months supply of opk's so were going to use them up and then see what happens x

You really should pay a visit to your GP though to get some basic miscarriage tests done if the worst happens this time. Wishing you all the luck in the world x

You really should pay a visit to your GP though to get some basic miscarriage tests done if the worst happens this time. Wishing you all the luck in the world x

I know my mum is wanting me to do that too, as im young, im only 19 and this will be my second time suffering.

Might think about going private next pregnancy.

L xx

I know my mum is wanting me to do that too, as im young, im only 19 and this will be my second time suffering.

Might think about going private next pregnancy.

L xx

You should definitely get some 'free' medical advice first and push for some basic free tests like a full blood count, diabetes etc. and then if they shoo you away you could go to a private clinic to have some tests performed but be prepared to pay anything up to and over £1000 privately for tests as that is what we paid for the following checks which can cause miscarriages: Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus Anticoagulant, MTHFR gene mutation, Full blood count, Factor V Leiden, Chromosome Karytyping for me and my husband to check we don't carry 'translocations' which can cause miscarriages, ovarian reserve testing (to check whether my eggs are healthy and have enough of them!) and a scan of the womb for any abnormalities and quite a few more which i can't remember. We had this done after 2mc and everything came back clear. The MAIN areas for causing mc's are blood clotting problems, womb structure problems, immune system and chromosome errors in the embryos because of a random bad luck error in the division of the embryos. So as you can see there is quite a lot to test for and I went for it as I was worried about having had 2 in a row at a relatively young age (31). All in all though, if tests come back clear they just tell you to try again or 'treat you anyway' with aspirin and heparin. Really, no medical professional in the field of miscarriages completely understands why they happen. BUT the good news is that the vast majority of women will go on to have a successful pregnancy. You should certainly not be shoo'ed away because of your age, it isn't really age related unless you're over 40 and even then lots of women are successful. Go to your GP first hun x

Lauren get your thyroid checked Hun. I wud never have thought it can cause miscarriages but it does. I have had 3 mmc, I am booked in at recurrent miscarriage clinic in December but had my thyroid checked last week and my tsh level was 9.27. I've done a bit of research and ideally your tsh level should be 1-2 to conceive.

Mine being so high might explain why it took me so long to conceive 3rd pregnancy and why I have miscarried all 3.

I am hoping that's my reason n there isn't something else that's a prob

Sorry to hear of ur losses, the girls in the miscarriage forum are all great, very supportive and have an amazing amount of knowledge. I struggle to retain everything I have read

My miscarriage is nearly all over with the sac is collapsing in on itself, still bleeding but can only expect that, I had a scan yday and she checked my ovaries, turns out I have polycystic fibrosis, mo cysts though, she said one ovary is showing that and it will cause irregular periods, she said I'll have no problem getting pregnant again but with irregular periods it can make it difficult to time it, so she said I cn ask my gp to refer me to a fertility clinic for advice......
I've decided to help myself out by taking all these vitamins and invested in a CBFM got it brand new for £40 so can't complain
I no longer need a d&c cz chances are they would miss the sac but apparently I have more chances of miscarrying now that I have this.

I'm so pisssd off why didn't they tell me this the first time?

Anyone else got this?

Any vitamins to help this ?

Age started ttc: 30 (June 2010)

Mc's: 2

Patterns in mc's: Both found at my 12 week scan - both diagnosed as blighted ovum, as there was just empty sacs. I think that points to there being a genetic problem as the MMCs were identical.

Time to conceive: 1st - 7 months 2nd - 2 months

Tests: None - was told they could do nothing until I have 3 mcs

Results: N/A

Chromosome of the fetus tested / result? No

Treatment / did it work this time? None

Plan for next time: I have no idea what to do - not sure I can go through this again :cry:

Any living children / mc before after?: No

Age started to conceive : 34 (Jan 2011) this time

Mc : 2, one mmc and one blighted ovum (2 sacs but no fetus)

Time to conceive : 1 month and 3 months

Patterns : no pregnancy symptoms, brown discharge at 10 weeks, 1st mmc baby stopped at 8 weeks, this time empty sacs :(

Tests :none as yet, unlikely unless we pay private

plan for next time: None as such, unsure whether to pay private or just go for it, really dont want to go through mc again, heartbreaking. My dr is quite sympathetic so may have a word to see if there is anything he is willing to do.

Any living children : Yes, 4 yr old daughter born 2007

Pink80, so sorry for your losses and everyone else on here, just wanted to let you know a friend of mine has had two seperate blighted ovum's and is now 20 weeks pregnant, so there is light at the end of the tunnel x:hugs:

:hugs:
Age started ttc: 30 (June 2010)

Mc's: 2

Patterns in mc's: Both found at my 12 week scan - both diagnosed as blighted ovum, as there was just empty sacs. I think that points to there being a genetic problem as the MMCs were identical.

Time to conceive: 1st - 7 months 2nd - 2 months

Tests: None - was told they could do nothing until I have 3 mcs

Results: N/A

Chromosome of the fetus tested / result? No

Treatment / did it work this time? None

Plan for next time: I have no idea what to do - not sure I can go through this again :cry:

Any living children / mc before after?: No

Hiya, i can relate to u in some sense, both my mc were identical apart from one went on longer and the fetal pole was seen in the first one at 9 weeks pregnant, this one was just the sac.

i also got told on monday that i had polycystic fibrosis, no cysts but irregular periods is gonna make it harder to get pregnant,

dont give up, im not, im going to loose some weight in the process of ttc and iove been taking santogen mother to be vitamins to get my health in tip top shape too, also bought a CBFM to help as im going to have irregular periods from now on.

i know it hurts but dont give up.

u only get given what u can handle and whats for u wont go by you.

chin up xx

Pink80 - I know it's so hard but please don't give you you will get there! x x :hugs:

My miscarriage is nearly all over with the sac is collapsing in on itself, still bleeding but can only expect that, I had a scan yday and she checked my ovaries, turns out I have polycystic fibrosis, mo cysts though, she said one ovary is showing that and it will cause irregular periods, she said I'll have no problem getting pregnant again but with irregular periods it can make it difficult to time it, so she said I cn ask my gp to refer me to a fertility clinic for advice......
I've decided to help myself out by taking all these vitamins and invested in a CBFM got it brand new for £40 so can't complain
I no longer need a d&c cz chances are they would miss the sac but apparently I have more chances of miscarrying now that I have this.

Anyone else got this?

I would be too, why did they not notice this before!!! :growlmad: So unbelievable. Is there any treatment you can have? Good idea with the CBFM, I just got one too.

Anyone else got this?

I would be too, why did they not notice this before!!! :growlmad: So unbelievable. Is there any treatment you can have? Good idea with the CBFM, I just got one too.

she said i could ask my dr to refer me to the fertility clinic in the hospital.

think i might do that,

my boss is not being understanding at all she said why u crying etc then proceeded to tell me i would be one of those single mums u see up the high street pushing a pram milking the government.

i was so angry!!!

im waiting on the bleeding to stop then see what happens.

also going to ask my dr to check my thyroid.... do u know roughly how long that takes?

i got my CBFM on ebay brand new for £40.00 it hasnt arrived yet but the test sticks have, might start testing when the bleeding stops i dunno :wacko:

its comforting to know u can speak to people that are having the same problem

Anyone else got this?

she said i could ask my dr to refer me to the fertility clinic in the hospital.

think i might do that,

my boss is not being understanding at all she said why u crying etc then proceeded to tell me i would be one of those single mums u see up the high street pushing a pram milking the government.

i was so angry!!!

im waiting on the bleeding to stop then see what happens.

also going to ask my dr to check my thyroid.... do u know roughly how long that takes?

i got my CBFM on ebay brand new for £40.00 it hasnt arrived yet but the test sticks have, might start testing when the bleeding stops i dunno :wacko:

its comforting to know u can speak to people that are having the same problem

Why would your boss say that? What a horrible woman!! I would be tempted to quit! I cried for months after my 1st miscarriage. What do you do? Yeah, I find it really comforting on b&b, it really helps to talk to others in the same boat x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->