2 month check up

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
Bren now weight 11 lbs and 7 oz. Is 23 3/4 inches long. :happydance:

Doc said all looked good.

Had his shots too, didn't cry too much, and is now sleeping.

Great news! You've got some good milk there, Sam..your little man is growing like crazy!

I just got back from Keira's appt as well. She shrieked like there was no tomorrow, and this time with tears!! Managed to get over it pretty fast though!

Oh that's great Samantha. And such a healthy weight!
Mx

Your little man is doing great!! Glad to hear it went well!! Xx

YAY Pleased it went well for him,cant believe he is 2 months already!!

Im a little shocked though,Tabs was 24 inches at birth! and was weighed thurs just gone and was 10lb 13 and a half oz so if on track this thurs should be around the same weight as bren!! :baby: I gave birth to a monster lol

:hugs:

Great news! You've got some good milk there, Sam..your little man is growing like crazy!

I just got back from Keira's appt as well. She shrieked like there was no tomorrow, and this time with tears!! Managed to get over it pretty fast though!

It would seem I do have some good milk. :happydance:

It just killed me to hear Bren cry like he did when they started the injections. He was soo fussy today as well, and would just cry and cry when he was not on the boob, so he spent most of his day on the boob and sleeping. I hope Keira is feeling ok after her shots.

YAY Pleased it went well for him,cant believe he is 2 months already!!

Im a little shocked though,Tabs was 24 inches at birth! and was weighed thurs just gone and was 10lb 13 and a half oz so if on track this thurs should be around the same weight as bren!! :baby: I gave birth to a monster lol

:hugs:

I admit that Bren was way shorter at birth then I thought he would be. Daddy is over 6 foot, and I am 5'7. He was just under 20 inches so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->