• bottle or breast?
  • how many feeds per 24 hour period?
  • if bottle how many oz?
  • formula/cows milk/other?

naps -
  • how many?
  • how long?

bedtime -
  • what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime?
  • how many times a night do they wake (if at all)?
  • If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ?
  • What time do they get up to start the day?

just to satisfy my own curiosity tbh and also because my LO is having a rough time atm

thankyou!

@12 months:

feeds -
straw cup, 14-17 oz of cows milk (3 times a day) and water in between

naps -
1 nap for about 1.5 hours

bedtime -
what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? Asleep by 7:30
how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? none
If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ? nothing, unless crying for more than 5 minutes and/or is histarical, then would rub back
What time do they get up to start the day? weekdays 7:30, weekends 8-8:30

Just want to find out what your 12 month olds were/are doing in regards to
a few things:-

Ethan is 19mo now but when he was 12mo...
feeds -
  • bottle or breast? Bottle
  • how many feeds per 24 hour period? 4
  • if bottle how many oz? 5
  • formula/cows milk/other?cows
    at 12m he was using a 360 cup during the day for milk and a sipper for his milk - the sipper bottle we used was fantastic and so was the 360 cup and by 14m he was using an open cup all the time - would recommend both

naps -
  • how many? 2
  • how long?2 hrs each on average, sometimes longer

bedtime -
  • what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime?
  • how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? 0
  • If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ?Before he slept through, or on the odd occasion he wakes now, I go in and say nigh nighs and kiss and lay him back down. Would also pat his back when he was 12m for 30sec or so.
  • What time do they get up to start the day?6 to 6:30. Can wake from 5:30 but I never get him up before 6.

just to satisfy my own curiosity tbh and also because my LO is having a rough time atm

thankyou!

Just to add that every 3 or 4 months Ethan has always had a wierd sleep phase for a week or so, think it's to do with growing or teething, but he's always gone back to 'normal'.

:hugs:

Harry has bottle feeds
2 per 24hrs
5oz a time
cows milk

2naps
1.5hrs each

goes to bed 7.30pm
doesnt wake in the night
If he did i would give him his blankie and walk out
wakes at 7am

HTH X

feeds -
bottle or breast? Bottle (have always bottle fed)

how many feeds per 24 hour period? Dropped to 2 in the last week! One in The morning and 1 for bed!

if bottle how many oz? I make up 2 8oz bottles, But she probably has 8oz in the morning and 5 oz at bedtime (its only just changed, 2 weeks ago she was having 7oz, 6oz and 6oz)

formula/cows milk/other? Cows milk, started on that 3 weeks ago!

naps -
how many? 2 a day.morning and afternoon

how long? 1 hour -1 1/2 hrs each time

bedtime -
what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 7.30pm

how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? Usually sleeps through

If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ?
Sometimes she wakes up and just talks to herself, or moans for 3 mims nefore going back to sleep, if she is crying properly, i'll go in stroke her face and sit by the cot, sometimes i'll get her out give her a cuddle and she'll go back down

What time do they get up to start the day? I think she wakes about 7, but she seems happy to play in her cot for 30mins or so, we normally get her out from 7.45am onwards

feeds -

bottle or breast? bottle/cup
how many feeds per 24 hour period? 3
if bottle how many oz? 4-8 - each feed
formula/cows milk/other? cow

naps -

how many? 2
how long? morning of half and hour and afternoon up to 2 hours

bedtime -

what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 7pm
how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? 0
If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ? cuddles then back down
What time do they get up to start the day? 6-6:30am

feeds -bottle

how many feeds per 24 hour period? 2

if bottle how many oz? Make up 7 doesnt always drink all of it though!

formula/cows milk/other? Formula

naps -
how many? 2 a day.morning and afternoon

how long? 45- 1hr each time

bedtime -
what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 6-6.30pm

how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? She has ALWAYS woken up crying but we let her settle herself unelss she's ill.

If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ?
Let her self settle

What time do they get up to start the day? 5.30-6am ALTHOUGH recently its been 4am!!!

feeds -
bottle or breast? Bottle
how many feeds per 24 hour period? 2 one before his nap and one at bedtime
if bottle how many oz? usually around 9oz in both and he drinks what he wants from that
formula/cows milk/other? cows milk since 12 months

naps -
how many? 1
how long? usually 9.30am-12.30pm so 3 hours

bedtime -
what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 7pm
how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? sometimes wakes, if so max 2-3 times
If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ? just lay him back down and off he goes, if he doesnt settle, he comes in with me, we DONT do any rocking etc, hes too heavy lol
What time do they get up to start the day?6.30-7am depending on where hes sleepin (earlier if hes in with me!)

Just want to find out what your 12 month olds were/are doing in regards to

feeds -
  • bottle or breast? Bottle
  • how many feeds per 24 hour period? 2 - morning and before bed
  • if bottle how many oz? 7
  • formula/cows milk/other? Cows

naps -
  • how many? 1
  • how long? 1 - 1.5 hours

bedtime -
  • what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 7.30 ish
  • how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? doesnt wake generally unless teething.
  • If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ? Sit and cradle/ cuddle her until she goes back to sleep
  • What time do they get up to start the day? between 7.30 and 8am

thankyou!

ust want to find out what your 12 month olds were/are doing in regards to

feeds -

bottle or breast? Bottle
how many feeds per 24 hour period?
if bottle how many oz?three bottles of Milk 8/9oz
formula/cows milk/other? cows milk since 10.5months

naps -

how many? dependant on how exciting his day has been, usually 2
how long? 30-hour long, again dependant on the day

bedtime -

what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 7.20 on the dot lol
how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? none..anymore....used to wake two three times a night, cut that out about month and a half ago
What time do they get up to start the day? between 6am-7am

Kay is 12 1/2 months =) xxxx

feeds -
bottle or breast? Bottle
if bottle how many oz? 8oz
formula/cows milk/other? Follow on formula

naps -
how many? 1
how long? 2.5 - 3 hours

bedtime -
what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 6.30/7pm
how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? None, normally
If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ? Dummy, muslin, nappy change, rocking, feed, depends on cause of waking really
What time do they get up to start the day? 6.30 - 7am

thank you for the replies ladies...honestly ive been wondering if ive been doing something wrong, Barry was doing so well but then things started to change. I know its probably realted to other things but i was wondering if there was anything i should change.

This is what he has atm:

feeds -
bottle or breast? Bottle
if bottle how many oz? 6oz
formula/cows milk/other? Follow on formula

naps -
how many? 1
how long? 1-1.5hours

bedtime -
what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 7-8pm
how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? recently 2 or 3
If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) I normally do PUPD and it tends to work for the most part, but the more times he wakes the harder it is to get down, recently hes been waking at 4:30am every morning and wants a feed. If i give him a feed he'll go back to sleep. If i dont he'll stay awake and screams the house down

What time do they get up to start the day? anywhere from 4:30-6:30

ive been concerned he isnt napping enough or something but ive tried putting him down for a second nap and he just wont go to sleep. Ive tried just ignoring him in the morning if hes siting playing in his crib, but his crib is in our room and he stands up and goes from babbling loudly to screaming DADADADA at the top of his voice till I get up and take him out the room, which hes then happy to go about playing with his toys.

feeds -

bottle or breast? Bottle
if bottle how many oz? 16 ozs in total, 2 of 6oz and one 4 oz bottle
formula/cows milk/other? Full fat cows milk

naps -
how many? 2, one morning, one afternoon
how long? 30-40 minutes per nap

bedtime -
what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 7.30pm
how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? 0
What time do they get up to start the day? 6.30-7.00am

:flower:

megan dropped her 2nd nap right before 13 months. She then typically naps 1 1/2 -2 1/2 hrs for that nap. SHe generally goes to bed between 7-8 and sleeps for 11 1/2-13 hrs. We did cc at 13months as her nighttime sleep had gone out the window. She then would go down easily and sleep through. But around 18months she had a growth spurt (developmental) and was awake throughout the night but didn't want/need me - was just awake talking and playing & nothing I would do was helping. Recently she has been waking asking for a cup and seems very thirsty. I realized those days she didn't have juice midmorning so I think overall her liquid intake was lower those days. So I've been making sure to up her juice/water during the day and it seems to be helping. I offer her milk in a sippycup when she wakes, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bedtime. She drinks 12-16oz I would guess. She has never been a big formula or milk drinker and wont drink more - if I want her to up liquid I have to offer her water or juice.

feeds -
bottle or breast? bottle
if bottle how many oz? 6
formula/cows milk/other? toddler formula

naps -
how many? 1
how long? 30-45 mins

bedtime -
what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? 7:00pm usually asleep within a few minutes
how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? doesn't wake normally but sometimes once or twice
If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ? reassure her quick cuddle and put her down
What time do they get up to start the day? 8:30am but can sometimes here her cooing in her cot up to half an hour before.

Callums are -

feeds -
  • bottle or breast? - bottle
  • how many feeds per 24 hour period? - 3 bottles - one at 11am, one at 4pm and one at bedtime (8pm)
  • if bottle how many oz? - 6oz
  • formula/cows milk/other? - cows milk

naps -
  • how many? - 1 nap after dinner
  • how long? - 1 and a half hours

bedtime -
  • what time do you normally put LO down for bedtime? - 8pm
  • how many times a night do they wake (if at all)? - sleeps through
  • If they wake at night what do you do to get them back to sleep (feed/rocking etc) ? N/A
  • What time do they get up to start the day? - 9am

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back