2 positive OPK's 6 days apart! HELP!

navywife04

Reaction score
So last week I posted on Thursday that I got a positive OPK (day 16), and the following day I tested and it was negative. Well, today I was bored a re took another test and it is once again positive!! The first picture was from last week and the second one is from this morning!
GetAttachment2.aspx.jpg
GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5b50

So, with my chart i can't tell what is going on. This all seems so confusing! any suggestions?

I think you are ovualting today, the line is far darker today then last week get b'ding tonight and tomorrow to cover.

Good luck I think my cycle is doing the same as yours, so I keep testing daily..

yeah, i noticed that it is a lot darker too. But my chart doesn't line up to what the test is saying.. so I don't know what to think!

not sure but thats defo pos ! x how long is ur cycle ? ur prob O 2day x

my cycle is 30 days long, AF is due on the 21st.. does that seem to short?

Its hard to say, they both look positive!

Maybe your body tried to O and then didn't for some reason so it tried again? The second one is definitely a million percent positive though!

Get busy :sex: !!

xx

i would deff say the second one was the one as it looks darker than the others

good luck :dust:

hey hunny, sometimes the body gears for ov but doesnt quite make it to ovulation, if u test early for ov you may see this happen, like u have, u get a rise in LH but u do not ov after it BUT u then go on to have a very dark OPK and then ov a day or so later, im not sure if you know this as some get a bit confused but u rarely ov the day u get ur pos opk it is usually within 12-36 hours after ur pos OPK, iv been TTC for 21 months now and have had this happen on many cycles it does not mean anything is wrong it just means the body just has to try again, that OPK u have is most defiantly positive so get bedding as most likely u will ov the day after u got this test, good luck hunny xxxxx

my cycle is 30 days long, AF is due on the 21st.. does that seem to short?

Hi, just wanted to say I had the same situation this cycle. Tested + OPK on CD13 and CD16. Is that possible ? :wacko:

I put another post on here about his happening to me. Im either dpo 12 or dpo 07 so Im just waiting to see. I really think I missed it this month but good luck to you!

I put another post on here about his happening to me. Im either dpo 12 or dpo 07 so Im just waiting to see. I really think I missed it this month but good luck to you!

Thank you Kros330. Fxed for both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->