2 SACS 1 W/ HB and 1 W/O

drogers83

Reaction score
Please help if you can. I had my 6 1/2 week US yesterday and they found TWINS! Unfortunately they don't know if baby B is going to make it/become viable. They searched in the SAC and tried to find a heartbeat but couldn't find one. If I remember right (was listening, but everything was coming so fast and I was shocked) he mentioned a fetal pole was found but said that because it was smaller than baby A he didn't think It would continue to develop. I was 6w3d and baby A measured at 6w5d with a CRL of .80cm or 8 mm. I watched them quickly measure baby B but I don't know if it was a sac measurement or something else, but the number I did see was .44cm or 4.4m something. I've read all kinds of outcomes, such as I am early so maybe in 2 weeks there will be a better chance to see if the baby developed more and a lot of women have experienced this, and the other outcome was vanishing twin syndrome. My feelings are all over the board! I didn't think there was going to be 2, I was hopeful, but didn't think I would really see 2. Now I am worried, scared, sad and many more emotions. I go back in for a follow scan in 2 weeks (9/24) to see if B grew or is being absorbed. What does
Everyone think? I have ultrasound pics and I'll show them if I can figure out how to post them. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6306.jpg
    IMG_6306.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6307.jpg
    IMG_6307.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 25
Hmm...I don't have an experience with twins but I do see something in the sac. I think there is a twin and multiples board you should post on. Much more experience there!

I wish I could help! I think the baby still has a chance to grow in my opinion. I'm in a similar situation with a singleton. They saw a small fetal pole no heart beat. Praying for us both!

I found this amazing story on twins. Take a read:

https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/lack-of-fetal-pole-at-6-weeks

I didn't want to read and run.

With our twin pregnancy we found out that we lost one of our twins at our 10 week scan and it was really hard, no one should have to endure that. Praying that you get really great news at your next scan. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->