2 Syllable or shorter Celtic boy names that work with Logan

mamaduke

Proud Mama
Reaction score
So DH and I recently found out that we're team blue - which we're excited to know. Unfortunately, neither of us have suggestions of names that we like, and we tend to agree with on names we don't like (such as Aiden, Jayden, and any of the other "aden" names).

We're looking for short names for DS2 that could work well with Kevin (DH) and Logan (DS1). We have a long Polish last name, but we want to stick with Celtic first names. And we don't need to worry about middle names - my MIL is in charge of that since our children get Chinese middle names. (MIL was from Hong Kong, FIL is Polish... I'm a mix of Irish, Slovak, and German.)

Definitely looking forward to any suggestions you may have!

Aaron
Adam
Blaine
Gowan
Bryce
Boyd
Cluny
Brandon
Daryn
Ethan
Conner
Dillon
Damon
Barclay
Bartley

How about Rian? It's irish Gaelic for Ryan and is pronounced ree-un?
Or Conaill which is also irish Gaelic and pronounced Connell x

Cohen? https://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Cohen.html

Gavin
Patrick
Liam
Keegan
Riley
Declan
Connor
Shea
Shane
Owen
Cole

Quinn is cute, as PP suggested!!

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies! Definitely helps me out! Now to run the ones I like by DH to see what he thinks...

My twin boys are Connor and Caelan (May be too close to Logan for your liking though).

My son's name is Kallen [ Kal-en] which is derived from Kellen. Depending on where you look it is a Irish/Celtic/Gaelic name meaning Mighty Worrier.

I'm Irish.

I love....... Finn

Other Celtic names...... Cathal Conal Liam Leo Shay Donal Oran Aran fergus angus Coalan (key LAN)

Hiya, good luck deciding on a name. Ones I like include:
Patrick, Liam, Killian, Finbar, Fergus, Callum ...

Not sure of the origin but I quite like the sound of Logan and Leon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->