2 under two

My younger two will be 17 months apart. Still trying to figure out how to put two cribs in one room!

my first 2 are 19months apart and they get on like a house of fire!!! they entertain eachother which is great! and are so close now. i found putting them to bed a seperate times the easist thing as one is already asleep and the other knows its time for bed and i had no problems! i too involved ellie as much as possible when emma came home getting her to help and not telling her off if she touched her or anything as that will only make her have bad feelings towards the baby. im so glad i had them close together becasue now they are 5 and 3 and interested in the same things emma is so advanced for her age because of ellie so it works well i find. my girls are 5 3 and 1 and there will be a 23month gap between lucy and this baby so will do the same with them.xx

Freddie will be just 16 months by a few days when this baby arrives xxx

i do feel anxious about not being able to spend as much time with Fred as i do now, we do so much together and go to all sorts of clubs i just hope i will be able to carry on with some kind of routine!

im also worried about feeding and the ammount of time initially i will be spending sat on the sofa with baby on me boob and how i will entertain Freds at the same time! very excited though, i can't wait now to find out if he is going to have a baby brother or sister! :baby:

hope your all well ladies xxx

Hello
There is 10 months between my two :D.
And this is going to sound BARKING MAD!
but i found it easier with two than i did with just one!!!! Hence why im now pregnant with my third! i will have a 2 and a half 1 and a half and newborn!
My ONLY advice is... include your older child. i mean i didnt really get to do that much as zak was 10 months and didnt understand BUT from the moment he seen charlie he was and still is very protective!
I couldnt get zak into his own bed in his own room until charlie done it at 1 year old! I found having two soooo close easier!

You will be fine you will actually amaze your self at how well you will do i know i did!
I dont know how its going to be with three? BUT im sure as hell looking forward to it :) xxx

Good Luck xx

There's going to be about 16 months between my two. A scary thought but I'm really looking forward to having a lovely busy home! Its good to read such positive things from you guys x

On a practical note, does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations about double pushchairs?

I have been looking for ages but want one where baby can face me, this coupled with the fact that Oscar is on 99th centile height wise for his age is making it tricky. He doesnt fit in the i candy or the phil and teds!

Have been looking at the mountain buggy double...any thoughts?

I am due in may with twin girls, lexie will be just 16 months when the babies arrive. So i will have 3 under 18 months!
xx

On a practical note, does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations about double pushchairs?

I have been looking for ages but want one where baby can face me, this coupled with the fact that Oscar is on 99th centile height wise for his age is making it tricky. He doesnt fit in the i candy or the phil and teds!

Have been looking at the mountain buggy double...any thoughts?

Just don't do graco. Its so heavy, and handles poorly.

There are 15 months and 3 days between my girls. I love it, everyone told me it would be tiring and they would hate each other and it would be hard work, and yes it is hard work but its going to be hard work if you have a 10 month age gap or a 10 year age gap. My girls dote on each other, Indie was only jealous the first time she met Lylah and that only lasted about 15 minutes before she was kissing her.
I find aswell, all the people who told me it would be hard work had no idea because they had never done such a small age gap.
I think it is what you make it, if you decide its going to be hard work then it will but if you take a more relaxed approach then you will get on fine. Kids are hard work no matter what age.
Indie is incredibly protective over her "baba" and they constantly are making each other laugh.
I would never choose a much bigger age gap, I love things the way they are.

With regards the buggy, I have a cosatto you two twin (I think its called) side by side umbrella, both are comfy in it and it fits through 99% of doorways. I also use a single buggy and sling alot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->