2 very faint bfps 9dpo:)

MrsWhite

Reaction score
Well, they're faint but they're there! First one was fmu with a frer, second was evening on an answer. :D Hoping tomorrow's is darker!:cloud9:

Did you have any symptoms before testing early? Congratulations :happydance:

i had several very faint positives at 9dpo as well and then a positive on a frer at 10 dpo. the lines on ic also seem to be getting very slightly darker each day(am now 11 dpo). however i am so worried that something will go wrong that i don't want to get too excited yet, esp as i'm still not really due af til sunday...!

i had several very faint positives at 9dpo as well and then a positive on a frer at 10 dpo. the lines on ic also seem to be getting very slightly darker each day(am now 11 dpo). however i am so worried that something will go wrong that i don't want to get too excited yet, esp as i'm still not really due af til sunday...!

Have you had any symptoms? seems a lot of people testing early maybe i might :haha:

no... no real symptoms. only things different this month are i havent felt like drinking last couple of times we been out and more cm (which i had assumed was down to the grapefruit juice) and not being able to eat breakfast in the mornings...!

Two days before I tested I had cramps (implantation I think, way too early for af), and the night before my boobs started aching. Today they're worse, and the positive is a lot darker, but not due for af til sat, but symptoms are getting more progressive. Little tired and nauseous today, and thirsty. Good luck:)

Heya Fellow June Mummy!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->