2 week wait more like the 2 yr wait i hate this part

Has anyone else had quite bad on and off pain from 1dpo? I've never had continuous pain post ovulation...so I'm worried (and very excited!) it's getting worse the closer I get to AF (Friday!).... Sigh:shrug: also. The pain is lower than my right hip, like with ovulation pain...

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies :baby:
Ive had very bad ovulation pain for 2 days! i'm sending all the baby dust to you... I cant wait to test!

Took my last test earlier today. One moment I could swear there was a line, the next here was none. So between that and those faint lines I have been getting. I am so freaking confused. AF is now officially late, and there is no signs that she will show at anytime. That being said, I called up my doctor, and I am going in to get a blood test done in the AM, I will know the results tomorrow afternoon.

As for symptoms I have had:

> Fatigue, extreme fatigue even
> Tender boobs
> Back Pain
> Sciatic nerve pain ( my last pregnancy I ended up in the ER because of this)
> Gas
> hunger
> Heartburn and occasional nausea
> Frequent urination and diarrhea (I know TMI)
> Mood swings
> And some peculiar ones I get : Hormonal rash in my armpit (it only shows during AF and pregnancy) and sensitive-to-the-cold- nipples that turn white and hurt, which only happens to me during pregnancy.

Sorry its messing you around Beth, wish it would give you clarity either way! Good sign that AF is late though!

Hey sorry havent been on for a few days
Come to see how everyone is getting on
Sorry to hear about the hcg test i hope that everythings ok
If you still havent started bleeding tho is there still a chance it could have been to low to show up
I had a hcg test done before and i think it has to be over number 10 to consider anything
Tho dont count me on that
If your not i hope things speed along for u so at least u can start for next month
Im still holding on before testing it will be 2 weeks tomorrow since we dtd we also didnt take protection care a few days this week too so were see
My boobs are slightly more senseitive than normal they have been all week now but thats all i can report this end apart from that i feel normal
Best off luck

Nevermind i went out and got very drunk to take my mind off it
Just go in lol
Gonna wait now til dec now to try again
I think its cos my husband takes steriod why it didnt work as we had this prob last time
Oh well maybe its for the best for now
Xxxx

I think hubs and are gonna wait until January to try again.

Best of luck to you ladies when you do try again. :hugs:

Aww thanks hun
Im back in here again hubby didnt pull it out i would have been 6 days post period tho so were see but i did want to wait now till dec jan to try again
Hows your pregnancy getting on
Would u like me to do the gender chart prediction for u
I normally get it right for all my friends if not its abit off fun anyway
Tho im hoping to use it to finally get a boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh