2 weeks after D&C still positive test. When can we DTD?

lauralynn3boy

Reaction score
I am exactly 2 weeks after D&C. Pregnancy tests have gotten lighter but the one today was still very faint. It is extremely faint but I can still see a line. I really just want to DTD. Not necessarily try again but I am nervous that all the pregnancy tissue hasn't passed yet. When did y'all DTD? I am spotting very lightly. Sometimes I have watery clear mucus with spotting. Sorry TMI... I am just ready to be done and know what is going on with my body. Any other advice? How long did you wait before TTC again?

I just had my d&c today Dr said wait at least 2 weeks and until bleeding stops before resuming sex. She advised me to wait one cycle before ttc again. If in doubt call your Dr's office

I stopped bleeding 8 days after my natural miscarriage (plus a little medical help) and we had sex the next day. The 8th day of bleeding was super light and I wanted to dtd so bad just to feel close to hubs so we did on day 9. Nothing happens after, no tissue or bleeding. Slight cramping but nothing big. I will tell you just to tell SO that you may bleed. When we were done and I was lying there I was terrified to move in case I was bleeding. But I had warned hub so he knew it was possible.

Although I found out after at my follow up appointment we weren't supposed to until after we got the clear just in case of infection.

I had a D&C in April. Doctor said to wait 6 weeks. I spotted pretty much up to the 6th week after. My baby was 10 weeks.

I would for sure call the doctor just because it will help put your mind a little at ease. After such a traumatic event, it took me probably about 3 months after to even want to have sex, again. And it was extremely emotional. But every woman is different. I wish you the best.

Thanks, I had my checkup and all looked great. I actually felt my cervix and it felt normal so we decide to go ahead and DTD. The next day I had no more spotting. Doctor said that was fine as long as I wasn't bleeding. So, I'm onto TTC again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->