2 Weeks late, no BFP

jrooney624

Reaction score
Hello! My husband and I have been TTC for the past 3 months.. Last month I believe we had sex right when we should have when i was ovulating. AF was supposed to arrive on August 9th but didn't and still hasn't. I have taken 5 HPT and all so far have been negative. Any advice? My boobs are sore and i have been extremely emotional.

I've read stories of some women not getting a positive HPT until they were weeks into pregnancy, like 8-10, so maybe you should go and get a blood test?

AF has been very regular and consistent. I messaged my OB and she said to let her know if another week goes by without AF showing up. I don't know if it's in my head but my uterus feels like its expanding and my boobs are so sore!!

I'd ask for a blood test for sure! You may just be producing HCG at a lower rate than most :) Good luck!

:dust:

Thank you! I mean I "feel" preggo like i did with my son who is going to be 5 next week ( i can't believe it!!!) but i just don't want to get my hopes up. I know my DH and I had sex RIGHT when we should have so i just dont want to believe with that and AF not coming it being a coincidence. Any women have this happen and then found out they were indeed preggo? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->