2 weeks late o due next week.opks getting darker :0

ms sunshine

Reaction score
I have posted a lot as lots of weird stuff has happened. I od apparently ages ago i temped confirmed o . At 3 and 4 dpo i had a slight fever with a cold but egg should have been on its way. In theory. I also on the correct day had ewcm. Anyway im over 2 weeks late. I should b oing again at the end of next week. Lots of bfns and doc said her test was neg and to.go back in 2 wks for bloods (they dont do it any earlier). Anyway my opks are getting darker. Is there a chance that everything is wrong which sort of goes against what ive read that temp.confirms o that ive skipped a month and im gearing up again? This makes no sense i have been have a lot of stretching but not ewcm since i have been late its thick white stretches and springs to the other end like a spring not like ewcm? Doc said no to try but i aint missing another cycle if i can help it. Ive not been temping starting tomorrow as i was fed up of it all. Whats ur thoughts should is it possible for.all the readings to be wrong and to have not od or im oing again? Tia x ps i am not thinking opks because im pg i would have thought id have had a bfp by now i know it happens but its pretty rare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->