2 weeks overdue tomorrow and sweep info :)

Everyone has everything crossed for you umm i hope you dont cross everything.That little boy has to come out bloody soon!Good luck hun xxxx

Good luck, Ema. In the nicest possible way, I hope we don't see another post from you tomorrow! :winkwink:

Hahah thats funny...Does it really hurt that bad? Wow I cant believe your 14 days overdue!!!! Geez. I dont think your baby wants to come out lol Well Good luck with your sweep hopfully it does somthing!!! :)

Good luck hun, he's makin you wait thats for sure!! But he must be very happy inside his mummy's tummy, cookin away still!! lol xx

Good luck hun, will be thinking of ya xx

Good Look ema hopefully it will bring some think on!
and hopefully jacob will be with you soon x x

:rofl: I'm still laughing at your 'swept' comment:rofl:

You are the cheeriest overdue lady I have ever seen:happydance: you'll have a 5 minute labour for sure after all this :lol:

Good luck:hugs:

Lol!!
Good luck Em! Really hope something happens for you!

xx

This seems barmy for me to be saying, knowing the pain I'm in since having my own show... But, I genuinely do wish this on you Ema!!

Come on baba!

Good luck hun hope it gets things moving for you lil jacobs been keeping you waiting for ages now! x

Maybe a chimney sweep would be more effective:rofl:

Good luck:hugs:

Really hope this sweep gets you on your way xxx

Good luck buddy!! Totally rooting for ya!! xx

I just remember that! I was thinking how Lola-Rose is two weeks old tomorrow and though 'oh,wow,Ema's 42 weeks tomorrow too!'

Good luck hun! Lots of labour dust! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->