• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2 weeks overdue tomorrow and sweep info :)

:dust: big hugs hun!! And remember you have my number if you need some moral support when the contractions start!!

Im almost positive they will :):)

Good luck Ema!!!!!!! Got everything crossed for you hun, hope that sweep works for you and Jacob comes out soon!
xxx

Good luck Ema!!! Hope this works for you!!!

:hug: Good luck for tomorrow

:shock: at 6 mile hike!

Good luck honey! Hope something happens for you! :hugs:

Girl you must have some crazy patience to be able to hold out this long, wow. Wishing you the best with the sweep! Induction is not bad for some ladies (some it is) but mine was just as great as my 'natural' birth so good luck.

Good luck hun and WELL DONE on being so patient for your LO. I know how hard it is.

Sending loads and loads of labor dust your way!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck for your sweep! Hope the next we hear from you Jacob is on his way! x

Good Luck Ema! Hope it all goes well.

:hug:

Good luck hunni :hugs: i will be thinking of you today. "Come on baby jacob its time to come out now, i inside mummy is comfy but you need to come out now buddy" :D
xx

best of luck Ema, i thought you were only allowed to go 12 days over? god i still know nothing about this pregnancy lark:rofl:

xxxxxxx

Good luck today Ema....
Im hoping Jacob is here by the weekend, and ur home with pics by monday morning cos im going away mon til fri next week and i dont wanna miss it!! I've waited this long :rofl: and dont wanna miss out on his pics!
Youve done really well to stay so patient in this 2 weeks hun, i couldnt have done it.
:hug:

Well thought i would post now as i wont have a chance tomorrow....:)

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT YOU WONT GET A CHANCE!!!!!! PUSH THAT LITTLE BOY OUT!!! WE'RE ITCHING TO MEET HIM!!!!

x

Jacob's gonna come out with a diploma and mortgage at this rate !!! :lol:

Good Luck for today hun, I really hope it kick starts things.... I think your gonna miss getting it all out for the girls once you've had him though !!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"