20 hpt's

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
i bought 20 pregnancy test's lol i know:dohh:
Anyway i have been really relaxing around TTC the last two months. And i totally lost track of my periods everything .. :dohh: lol...
I have no symptoms but i really want to pee on a stick for the fun of it you never no !! ??

Thanks ladies :) i shall post even if its negative xx

This made me laugh because I just ordered 4 double packs of FRERs because they're BOGOF in Boots, I haven't even ovulated yet and I have about 30 cheapies and a lonely digi in my bathroom already. :haha:

Thinking about picking up some more when I collect that order too. Can't resist the BOGOFs. :blush:

haha!i've just bought 20 aswell.i figured they'd last me a few cycles but since i have used 7 in the past 3 days i don't think they will last that long,i've become a total poas addict. :haha: and i am only 10 dpo so unlikely i'd get a bfp anyway :dohh:

It just makes me think .. i can do a test and it will be negative and i wont even be bothered by it and chuck it in the bin :L ..But so far ladies its saying negative and my urine is very diluted :) another test in the morning x

I buy HPTs & OPKs 100 at a time...I'm kinda obsessed....I use at least one or the other every day. Well every weekday at least. It's kind of a routine now, everyday when I go home on my lunch break I do an OPK, HPT or both depending on where I am in my cycle!

So don't worry, you are not alone!

lol. You should be set! You must of forked over some cash for 20! Might as well though. Fingers crossed!

rdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->