• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

20 week scan... any guesses?

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I know this is a bit of a pointless thread but I need something to pass the time until my scan on Wednesday as the days seem to be going sooo slowly and I can't wait :lol: (but 20 weeks already :shock: ...where did the rest of the time go?!)

I was so sure Sam was a boy before we went for our scan but I have no idea this time... anyone got any idea based on symptoms, differences etc?

Pregnancy with Sam
- No morning sickness (only travel sick a few times)
- So tired for all of 1st tri
- Really sore boobs for the first few weeks
- No real cravings apart from sweet stuff and apples

This pregnancy
- Felt sick constantly for the first 3 months
- No tiredness in 1st tri
- Exhausted all the time now I'm in 2nd tri
- Boobs haven't hurt at all
- Craving sweet stuff, raw carrots, apples

Boys run in OH's family so he's convinced we're having another one. My bump is a similar shape but bigger than I was at this stage with Sam.

I can't wait to find out :wohoo:

So hard because I went against all the old wives tales but I reckon a girl just to be different. x

Ohh hard to say as I don't even know what i'm having.

But my sister had no m/s with her first boy but had bad m/s in first tri with her 2nd boy so you never know!

For what it's worth i'll say boy again!

best i way ive found on my pregnancy and all my friends pregnancies is..

fat arse = girl
no arse = boy

:rofl:

trust me its worked !!!!

based on your list i think its a girl but only coz you say your booblies arent sore on this one..mine werent with rhiannon...

x

fat arse = girl
no arse = boy

trust me its worked !!!!

based on your list i think its a girl but only coz you say your booblies arent sore on this one..mine werent with rhiannon...

x

:rofl: at booblies :lol:

I wish it was Wednesday now...I'm so impatient :hissy:

Does that mean I should have had no arse with Sam? It was most definitely there :rofl: x

Girl only because you craving sweet stuff!! Paige was a little sugar sweety to me!!! Probably put on far too much weight with her!! lol
x x

Good Luck for your scan, I cant believe your 20 weeks already, I remember your thread saying your pregnant!! Id say a girl cause your boobs and sickness :) good luck xxx

fat arse = girl
no arse = boy

trust me its worked !!!!

x

:rofl: at booblies :lol:

I wish it was Wednesday now...I'm so impatient :hissy:

Does that mean I should have had no arse with Sam? It was most definitely there :rofl: x

Hmmmm :shrug:..........................
are you keeping it a secret or do we all get to find out on here too :)

I am voting girl just because I would love to see Sam be a big brother to a little sister! :dance:

Good luck at the scan! I will be thinking about you!

Hmmmm :shrug:..........................
are you keeping it a secret or do we all get to find out on here too :)

Do you seriously think I'd be able to keep it to myself?! I'll be announcing it as soon as I get home :lol: x

i too think girl!! :wohoo: its soooooooo exciting sweetie! its gone so quick :shock: i can't wait to know :D x x

im guna say girl cos all ur syptoms are totally oppisite to mine :)

not long hun :dance:

Your symptoms sound similar to mine.. something makes me want to say girl, but im going to go with boy - I can imagine you with 2 boys for some reason!
Plus, with Bethanie I didn't crave much sweet stuff.. where as this time im loving sour/sweet things, ice lollies and fruit, oo and raw carrot like you, which I don't usually get random cravings for! since I want a boy, im going to have to go with boy!

What would you prefer?? don't think i've asked you

Your symptoms sound similar to mine.. something makes me want to say girl, but im going to go with boy - I can imagine you with 2 boys for some reason!
Plus, with Bethanie I didn't crave much sweet stuff.. where as this time im loving sour/sweet things, ice lollies and fruit, oo and raw carrot like you, which I don't usually get random cravings for! since I want a boy, im going to have to go with boy!

What would you prefer?? don't think i've asked you

I really don't know which I'd prefer this time... I'd love a little girl but I think it would be nice to have 2 boys close in age too. I'm thinking this one might be a boy too - no idea why as my symptoms are different but when I think of me with 2 I think of 2 boys. What date is your scan? x x

I say girl as you are experiencing a slight change in your symptoms! x

wow you are in 2nd tri already! I just sent congrats on the :bfp: :dance:

I am going with another boy... but who knows! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"