20 week scan... any guesses?

wow you are in 2nd tri already! I just sent congrats on the :bfp: :dance:

I am going with another boy... but who knows! :)

:lol: It does only seem like a few weeks ago that I tested! I'm hoping the next 20 weeks go more slowly so I have at least a bit of time to prepare :rofl: x

Hey!! I'm going with girl, since the sickness/tiredness seem to be opposite mine. With Erica I was constantly sick, now I have barely been sick and am having a boy. So I think since yours are opposite as well, you may be having a girl! LOL Cant wait for Wednesday for you! We were supposed to wait until May 8, but got too impatient so went for a 3d scan at 18 weeks lol! :D

wow you are in 2nd tri already! I just sent congrats on the :bfp: :dance:

I am going with another boy... but who knows! :)

:lol: It does only seem like a few weeks ago that I tested! I'm hoping the next 20 weeks go more slowly so I have at least a bit of time to prepare :rofl: x
Hey, I feel the same.. my pregnancy has flown by so far.. didn't feel like this with Bethanie. Do you feel the same this time round Lynn?? It's quite scary as we're not that well prepared yet lol:dohh::rofl:

Your symptoms sound similar to mine.. something makes me want to say girl, but im going to go with boy - I can imagine you with 2 boys for some reason!
Plus, with Bethanie I didn't crave much sweet stuff.. where as this time im loving sour/sweet things, ice lollies and fruit, oo and raw carrot like you, which I don't usually get random cravings for! since I want a boy, im going to have to go with boy!

What would you prefer?? don't think i've asked you

I really don't know which I'd prefer this time... I'd love a little girl but I think it would be nice to have 2 boys close in age too. I'm thinking this one might be a boy too - no idea why as my symptoms are different but when I think of me with 2 I think of 2 boys. What date is your scan? x x
I did post in your profile, but anyway.. my scan is next Wednesday (6th May):happydance::happydance:
Are you planning on getting a 4D scan? if so,around what time??

I went against all the wives tale odds in all of my pregnancies too so I will just take a guess...

A boy.

Do hope that it's a girl though :)

Im crap at this as i thought we was having a boy (everyone else thought another girl)
Im going to say boy. My pregnancies were totally different.
Good luck for Weds!!

I did post in your profile, but anyway.. my scan is next Wednesday (6th May):happydance::happydance:

Can't wait to find out what you're having too!! You are finding out aren't you? We're getting a 4D scan again - probably around 28 weeks as we did it then with Sam and it was amazing! Went to Ashford last time (Babybond)...is there anywhere good nearer here? x x

Its so going to be a girl hun! I had a feeling as soon as I found out you were expecting!

Can't wait to find out what you're having too!! You are finding out aren't you? We're getting a 4D scan again - probably around 28 weeks as we did it then with Sam and it was amazing! Went to Ashford last time (Babybond)...is there anywhere good nearer here? x x
Yep, we are finding out too.. I can;t wait to know! I couldn't wait until the birth date to find out, id go crazy lol. Last time we got our 4D scan, we went to Portsmouth - the baby ultrasound company, we left it way too late though (approx 34 weeks) so didn't get amazing pics. This time we're most likely going to Babybond at about 30 weeks hopefully, but not sure which one yet.. were thinking Gatwick or Heathrow might be nearest. Do you know which package you'll get? we are going to get the best we can afford, I would like the £179 one really but will settle for anything!

I really like the £179 one too - was meant to be my 30th birthday present from Mark so we were going to go for that one (we didn't last time - just got a couple of printed photos and the dvd) but now we need a new laptop so I don't know if we should put some of the money towards that instead. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket for tomorrow :lol:

I think we might go to the Heathrow one this time x

sorry if im being a bit blonde here but did i miss the outcome?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->