20 week scan fancy a guess?

:pink:

Perfectly normal feelings don't beat yourself up :hugs:

Yup! Normal :) I was hoping for a second boy, but she is here and I wouldn't trade her for a million, trillion boys!

Good Luck!

Guessing :pink: as well!

I'm so excited and almost so certain but still a part of me is thinking I may get told different haha! Can the little boy bits be hiding up front and not seen via a potty shot?!?

Just had to say not only is my vote a definite :pink: :winkwink:.
I also wanted to say I'm not completely sure boys can hide their "stuff" very well. My DS flashed his at every ultrasound from 17 weeks+ you have noo idea how many ultrasound pics I have of his "stuff". Can't wait to embarrass him one day with that! :haha:

I love this forum your all so very very kind! Not long now only two days until we're away and three days until the scan! So many emotions even when I think of it I feel so overwhelmed I cry this baby is a miracle either gender I'm just so happy and my peedie boy is going to be over the moon to see the 3d scan to

I think :pink: too! Did you find out? :)

Well ladies the scan didn't happen due to some really bad complications last week. Fortunately everything turned out fine and we have re-booked for this Tuesday coming. Will update when I can ladies

One sleep ........

This time tomorrow evening we shall know if it is indeed a little lady or a Peedie gentleman eeeeek so exciting

:coffee: Can't wait to hear your good news!

Congrats on your little pink bundle!! 🌸💖

Took everything in me I had not to turn into a blubbering wreck! Shopping today is going to be brutal to my bank balance tho ahha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->