20 week scan fancy a guess?

OrkneyGirl

Reaction score
Seen clear between legs twice photo not the best quality but just for fun have a guess! This is from between the legs looking up from underneath!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 112
We are also thinking girl but won't know for sure until 4 weeks time gender scan! So excited now tho would love to start buying haha

I would be surprised if your baby turned out to be a boy. The picture clearly shows girl bits! :lol: My boys were so obvious at 18 weeks, let alone 20!

Please update us when you get a definite answer! :flower:

I shall be updating when I get the 100% answer but I'm 90% happy to believe it's a little girl :)

I am restraining myself from buying anything ahha! Long 4 week wait for my gender scan .... Been watching items in eBay tho just in case ��

I'm thinking its a girl. I am the same. Cant wait to find out as I am hoping for a girl. In desperate need to buy pink and frilly!!

Wow amazing not one person said boy yet on my Facebook I have had equal for boy and girl haha. However I have no idea how they see boy from the photo as we seen nothing. Also at the actual scan everything was much clearer and we seen twice only to see not a thing between those wee legs.

Well ladies only two weeks tomorrow got my gender scan moved forward "yay" anymore guesses to the potty shot?

:pink:

My girl potty shot at 27w for comparison for you :)

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 25
I'm so excited and almost so certain but still a part of me is thinking I may get told different haha! Can the little boy bits be hiding up front and not seen via a potty shot?!?

Only one week today before our 4D and Gender Scan! The countdown is on and I am so so excited. I'm so sure what I'm having I'm even tempted to buy a gender reveal top in preparation (but I'm restraining myself) just in case. I'm scared now tho that I have my mind set and that if it's the opposite gender I will feel a tinge of disappointment. I know this is human and natural feelings but this baby has been so long in the making and I feared would never happen I am so over the moon to be pregnant as it is I don't want to feel that way. It's all such mixed emotions right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->