20 week scan has been pushed back!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by highhopes19, Jun 2, 2011.

1. highhopes19

highhopes19 Well-Known Member

i phoned the ultrasound department at my hospital to ask when i will recieve the letter for my 20 week scan as i still havent recieved it yet :growlmad:.

and the lady took my details and looked on the computer and said theyve recieved the request for the sca:growlmad:n but havet yet given me a date or time :cry:. i said that my midwife really wnated me to have my scan before my 22 week appointment.

now ive been told that they may not can me till im 23-24 weeks :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:.

i know im being impatient, but it feels like forever and im already 18 weeks:dohh:. i swear its between 20-22 weeks normally? :shrug:.

ive been having lots of stomach cramps and have even been to the hospital about them but they insured me they were muscular. so i was really anxious for the scan to reassure me and now ive got to wait and be worried even longer :cry:

2. Pielette

Pielette Mum to little men

That sucks :growlmad: Have they given a reason for it? I'm sure I've heard that 20 week scans should be within 18-22 weeks, 23-24 weeks sounds quite late. I'd be a bit gutted too!

3. highhopes19

highhopes19 Well-Known Member

thats what i thought 18-22 weeks :shrug:. they didnt even give me a reason for it, she just said im looking at 23-24 weeks:shrug:. i asked why so late and was told its new dates theyve been given to scan between :shrug:.

xx