20 week scan report...

Loubpop

Reaction score
Did everyone get a copy of their 20 week scan report? I didnt get one at the scan or at my 22 week consultant appointment, despite her having them in her hand. I am worried now that there is something on them they dont want me to see](*,)
I know its probably paranoia on my part, I worry about everything but if its the norm for people to have them in their notes - I have the 12 week one - then I am going to demand a copy!!

Yes I got mine stapled into my green maternity notes when I left the hospital after the scan x weren't v exciting though, just said all was normal!

I tried to peek over her shoulder at it when I went to see the consultant. She let me look briefly, but shuffled it away again. I am sure I would have been told if there were any problems but I cant help but worry!! Anyone else?

Did everyone get a copy of their 20 week scan report? I didnt get one at the scan or at my 22 week consultant appointment, despite her having them in her hand. I am worried now that there is something on them they dont want me to see](*,)
I know its probably paranoia on my part, I worry about everything but if its the norm for people to have them in their notes - I have the 12 week one - then I am going to demand a copy!!

Hi, dont worry. If there is something they are concerned about no matter how big or small they tell you whilst you are there at the scan they have to. And as hard as it is if they do, they are thinking about the baby and not you so they tell you even if it upsets you so they can get something done if they need to.

It might get passed onto your midwife ready for your 24/25 week check up so she has it to explain it all to you xx

I am sure it is nothing to worry about - but then I am the biggest worrier of all - call your midwife immediately and say that you need piece of mind x

I got them with this pregnancy, but i've never had them with my other pregnancies. I was at a different hospital with my other 3 though.

Maybe it's just your hospital and they don't give the papers to the patient. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, because they would have to tell you if there was a problem. :) xx

Thanks everyone. There are a few other things worrying me too which isnt helping. I have a anterior placenta so movements I can feel are rare. I am also hardly showing. But I am overweight so I know these things are normal at this stage.
I know worrying isnt helping but bloomin hormones are running wild! lol!

I don't have copies of any of my scan notes in my maternity notes either, they are just in my hospital records :) Think just different hospitals do things different ways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->