20 Week Scan Tomorrow And Soooo Nervous

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by DanniB8910, Jan 25, 2011.

1. DanniB8910

DanniB8910 Well-Known Member

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow morning at 9 and omg I am sooo nervous! I'm really excited but really nervous too.
    I think I'm more nervous because I've not really felt baby :( I get a prod every now n then and it's just made me nervous.
    Is there anything I need to know for tomorrow!? Drink quite a bit? Don't eat? It's early so dunno if I should be doing anything!
    Help ... :dohh:

2. Wiggler

Wiggler Mummy to three monkeys

Aww hun, this time tomorrow you will be wondering why you was so wrried :hugs:

I didn't need a full bladder for my scan, but that varies by hospital so I would go with a half full bladder, also have something nice and sugary about an hour before to get bubs moving about, I didn't have anything before mine, I totally forgot and bubs was asleep the whole time :dohh:
    And MOST importantly... try not to worry! x x x

3. Jenren

Jenren Well-Known Member

I was exactly the same !! Dont worry im sure everything will be just fine.

Just enjoy it - its so fantastic x x

4. LittlePeople

LittlePeople Pregnant :)

Aaw try not to worry! I'm sure everything with baby will be great!

I agree with the above poster! I didn't have to have a full bladder, but had one anyway! just in case! And definitely have something sugary...I did and baby was jumping about all over the place :flower:

5. DanniB8910

Thank you soo much! Its just first time mummy worries I think. I think when I see buba I'll bubble! Lol.
    I'm sooo excited but soo nervous cause I don't feel little un! I'm going with I just have a lazy one lol xxxx

6. DanniB8910

Thank you soo much! Its just first time mummy worries I think. I think when I see buba I'll bubble! Lol.
    I'm sooo excited but soo nervous cause I don't feel little un! I'm going with I just have a lazy one lol xxxx

7. FierceAngel

FierceAngel Guest

aww good luck! try not to worry (easier said then done i know) xx