20 week ulrasound! opinions please?

first time ma

Reaction score
hello everyone! I am new on this site and i was wondering if you all could give me you're opinions about my ultrasound i had at 20 weeks this past friday! The tech told me right away that "it's a GIRL!" And me and my fiance are so excited about this! The ultrasound picture is like if you were standing above the baby, with the babys knees almost to the chest and spread. The two bumps on each side of the 3 white dots/or lines are the buttbones. I was so excited I forgot to ask if she was really sure if the baby is a girl. Please give me yalls opinions! Most of my friends have told me its a girl, but ive heard that sometimes boys develop slow. We already have the name and everything for this little girl :) Either way I will love this little one with all my heart, I just want to know before everyone starts buying pink and purple !

Attachments

• 0806164739.jpg
    0806164739.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 62
Deffaintly a girl!! Looks like my baby girls ultra sound pic I have posted on here. When's your due date?

My due date is dec 24th lol ya it in gender prediction..it's titled 3 boys and a baby girl on the way or samething like that. Lol let me know if you find it

I can't find it ): Can you send it to me? And awwh!! Our little ones are due 3 days apart :)

Ohhh I found it! I wish my ultrasound would have been like yours. Mine is from the top of the baby. Even ColdWater said she didn't like that gender ID picture. Still believes its a girl though. I'm so excited for this little girl, and my mom has already been buying pink and purple and really cute stuff! lol. I just want to know for sure that this is my little girl haha

Yes that is defaintly a girl.ive seen plenty from that angle. And I must say yours is the best one ive seen from that angle!!

Really?! Hahaha, well I've never had a baby before, and never seen a girl ultrasound either. Some people talk to me like I'm stupid, and wonder why I'm even asking. I was just curious :p My fiance has never had a little girl and he even "knew" it was a girl lol. I think I'm just being paranoid. :)

Lol that's how I was when I found out I'm having a girl! After having all boys, it was a bit of a shocker and still kinda is! I been paranoid on thinking they got it wrong..even though I know they didnt!!

Hahaha I bet, I'd be paranoid too if I had all boys and then they told me I was having a girl. :p I'm still going to be taking my ultrasound picture to my doctor on Friday :p I feel silly haha.

Lol sounds like something I would do!! I wouldn't feel silly nothing wrong with double checking! :)

LOL good! I don't feel so alone anymore :p One more thing I was wondering about what my baby's heart rate, when I went for the 20 week ultrasound the tech told me that her heart rate was 126. I asked her if that was good, and she replied "It's in the range." I didn't know if that was not so good. Maybe she was sleeping or something, but it worried me.

Mine was like 140 I believe!! Yes it's very normal for the heart rate to go up and down..

Thank you lucky_star :) you have been a big help with easing my mind :)

& Itsychik, thank you as well :) My fiance and I were both really hoping for a little girl :p

But like I said before, even if our baby was a boy, we'd be happy as well & still feel incredibly blessed :p

Definitely a girl!! My toddler had the same view from there when they told me it was a girl...congratss

Yes ma'am, you have a little Princess ! Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->