20 weeks- does my bump look huge

KellyW1982

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wanted your opinions on whether I actually look 20 weeks or do I look further on? I have had comments from people such as- wow, are you having twins? Or like the other day I had someone say God and you still have 3 months left... Erm no I have longer than that and they couldn't believe it.

whats your thoughts?? 😀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 31
You look 20 weeks pregnant to me. I don't know why people are trying to rile you up!

People suck. Ignore them. Your bump is beautiful. I had a coworker every Monday like clockwork "omg you like doubled over the weekend!" Like stfu insert eye roll. People just feel the need to say something and then it is usually something stupid lol

looking great to me! Try to ignore people...everyone carries differently and I think you look perfect!

Thanks everyone. I just don't see why people feel the need...I don't mind people who say things like aww your bump is coming along etc, it's the ones that make you feel abnormally big xxx

I think your bump looks great and just right for 20 weeks. :thumbup: People HAVE to say something. Ive been getting the opposite with people saying 'wow you look so tiny for 24 weeks!' and it's made me paranoid that my baby isn't growing properly or something. As it is my second baby they hardly give you any midwife appointments, I've only had one appointment at 18 weeks and they didn't measure me or anything! My next one isn't until 28 weeks... Xx

Everyone carries different! At least you look properly pregnant, I just look like I'm getting fat lol :haha:

You have a lovely bump and you look normal. People love the opportunity to plont out how big you are. My mum told me yesterday ill be as fat as a pig for eating a bag of crisps because they settle my tummy. I already am aware from baby number one i dont ping back. Obviously this time im aware it will be worse but we only have a certain amount of control how our bodies change in pregnancy, x

I think your bump looks great and just right for 20 weeks. :thumbup: People HAVE to say something. Ive been getting the opposite with people saying 'wow you look so tiny for 24 weeks!' and it's made me paranoid that my baby isn't growing properly or something. As it is my second baby they hardly give you any midwife appointments, I've only had one appointment at 18 weeks and they didn't measure me or anything! My next one isn't until 28 weeks... Xx

I was wandering how it works 2nd time. I have a 16 week one next week but not sure after that! X

You look great! Ignore anyone who says otherwise! :)

I was wandering how it works 2nd time. I have a 16 week one next week but not sure after that! X

Yes mine was meant to be at 16 weeks but I was ill so didn't have the appointment until 18 weeks, and then was told my next appointment wasn't due until 28 weeks! Seems strange, though I can have appointments whenever I want in between if needed. X

Thank you 😘 Yes this is my 3rd baby and I have noticed the appointments aren't as frequent. I had an appointment at 16 weeks, will have one at 24 and then I think it might be 32 xx

I would say you look about 20 weeks :) I had people saying to me that I looked huge and small within the same week and the same pregnancy, I think sometimes people just like to say something and don't always mean offence by it. I was always measuring pretty exact so knew I wasn't either of what people were saying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->